“Lucky find.”

Cheng's Asian House
Ranked #4 of 173 Restaurants in Chantilly
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Description: We specialize in authentic Szechuan, Shanghness and other Chinese cuisines. Our pancake wrappers are handmade in the house. We also offer a gluten free menu and cater to special diet requests. We feature full bar service with selected wines, beers and tropical cocktails.
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We were on a trip from Lebanon back to our home in Texas. We decided to break the trip up with an overnight stay in Washington D.C. We stayed at the Hampton Inn Dulkles Airport South in Chantilly, VA. It offers a shuttle service to and from the airport and a complimentary breakfast which worked for us. However, there is no restaurant for our dinner so we decided to walk to something nearby. Trip Advisor had quite a few good reviews for this restaurant and it was only a couple of tenths of a mile from the hotel. So, we walked to dinner. We had some warm ake, and the Rainbow Chicken. It is fried and then served in a chili sweet gravy over rice. It is the style of a American Chinese restaurant, but that said, it is one of the best I have ever visited. I travel often to China and prefer the authentic Chinese cooking so I rated this a 4. However, if my only frame of refeerence was American Chinese restaurants, I would give it a 5. If you like Chinese and if you are in tyhis vicinity, I would recommened that you give Cheng's Asian House a try.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Short version: Excellent. Order from the chef's specials. Its the real deal.

Long version:
In the area on biz...you known how that goes, you check into the hotel and need dinner, you hit Google and Trip Advisor for the local recommendations. Found Cheng's... 5 minutes from my hotel. Ordered online. Ready to pickup in 20 mins.

I ordered the Chendu Twice Cookd Pork and the Three Pepper Chicken from the specialty menu.

Food was ready when I arrived. They offered me chopsticks and hot sauce. Nice!

Got back to the hotel.. Man... great stuff! This is authentic stuff... I can't recommend the twice cooked pork highly enough. Better than much of the food I had in China. Though, fair warning, plenty salty, and decently spicy.

Time to grab an over-priced beer from the mini-bar and kick back and watch the ballgame. Yeah!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stopped here after visiting the Air & Space Museum. We chose it because we were looking for Asian food and this restaurant had great reviews. We were not disappointed. One surprise was the pickled cucumbers. They were crisp and had a great flavor with a spicy kick. We also enjoyed the potstickers, scallion pancake, General Tso’s Chicken, Chicken in Lettuce Wraps, and Scallop and Shrimp in Garlic Sauce. All dishes were superb, as was the service.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Amazing experience. Food, service and quality everything is superb. Lot of options if you are a vegetarian and love spicy food.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

They have Great Cocktails and Banana Flambe dessert, it is a good place for dine in. If you like spicy, their basil fried rice and trio pepper chicken are amazing.