US$121
US$188
US$162
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$144
Homewood
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$134
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hyatt.com
Oakhurst Inn(Charlottesville)
US$184
The Inn at 400 West High(Charlottesville)
US$225
Fairhaven Guesthouse(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$75
Inn at Monticello(Charlottesville)
US$249
All reviewsstandard courtyardfront deskgreat bistrobistro areaclean quiet roomfood lion grocery storestayed here for a weekreunion weekendquiet staymicrowave and fridgehelpful with directionsbusy weekendfitness centerking suiteclose proximityenjoyed my stayeasy access
Reviewed 20 December 2017

We checked in late and checked out in the morning, we didn't use any food services. the woman at check in was efficient and friendly, the check in was accomplished without delay. We were given a pleasant room, in fact, upgraded to a suite, which was nice. The rooms are comfortable, well equipped, and nicely laid out. This is one of the old style Courtyard hotels which actually has a courtyard in the center, I wish I'd remembered to take a walk in it, that's a nice thing to do.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Matthew D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Hello guy_traveller,

Thank you for staying at our property during your recent trip to Charlottesville. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Good place to stay, but I think it is a little bit strange the windows of the room facing the parking. You have no privacy to open the curtain. The breakfast can be busy once you need to order it and sometimes it is confusing to understand what is included or not in the booking fare,

Stayed: October 2017

Hello Thiago,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay, I have passed along your comments to our Bistro and Front Desk staff so we can better serve you and others in the future.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We booked a wedding block hear for our wedding at the end of October. Rooms are clean and perfect for a few nights stay. The staff is amazing and super friendly. They really go out of their way to make your stay the best possible.
Cesar dealt with us by email and phone before we checked in and was always on hand if we needed anything.
There is a nice indoor heated pool for the kids to enjoy. The breakfast is also decent.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I stayed here from October 12-15 and had a great experience! The staff at the front desk were very kind and friendly. I got coffee and breakfast and both were perfect. My family and I sat down in the lobby and had cocktails on Thursday evening as well and it was very nice. This hotel is just a quick drive into downtown and all the wineries. Much cheaper priced than the Marriott's downtown. If you are in the area, definitely consider the Courtyard Charlottesville North!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BmoreLovely
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My wife and I recently stayed at the Courtyard Charlottesville North, while we were visiting Monticello. We had a wonderful time at the hotel, and we probably had one of the best nights of sleep we've had in a long time. But, what made the hotel exceptional was not the hotel itself, but the staff. From David's cordial greeting and warm welcome upon checking in to Gulli's smiling face greeting us in the morning while we ate breakfast, my wife and I kept talking about the fact that it doesn't matter if it's a Ritz Carlton or a Courtyard, the staff makes the difference! And without a doubt, the Courtyard Charlottesville North staff are some of the friendliest, kindest team members at any Marriott we have stayed at in our lifetime. And it shows, because we even found out that Gulli is a nationally-recognized award-winning Marriott team member. The hotel should be proud to have such phenomenal staff, and we have nothing but praise for everyone working at the Courtyard Charlottesville North! Great location, great hotel, great staff!!!

Room Tip: Ask for Gulli Usmonova. . .she's the best!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family