1,994 results
All reviews pedestrian mall great location self parking restaurants and shops corner room breakfast buffet outdoor mall outdoor pool excellent hotel main street hotel is located business trip front desk staff free trolley fitness center excellent stay easy access
Reviewed 26 March 2017

From arrival to departure, staff is friendly/genuine/helpful. We stay here once/yearly but are treated as valued guests. There's extraordinary effort made to provide just the sort of room, amenities, service, etc. we appreciate. Love the gorgeous and well-equipped fitness center.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel. After a long, stressful day at work, I got to my room late and was so pleased to find my bed turned down and ice in the bucket!! It was such a nice treat :). I also love the free morning beverages, comfy quiet rooms, and excellent customer service. Keep up the great work!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Stayed in the Omni this weekend for a wedding, the rooms were excellent and the location was clutch. I found the staff to be very hospitable, friendly, and knowledgeable. The front lobby and atrium is a nice place to hang out and the business center is superb. The Point restaurant is pretty overpriced for the service and quality.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni_General_Manager, General Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review of the Omni Charlottesville Hotel! I am glad to hear that you had an overall enjoyable stay with us. I will pass along your comments to the rest of the team. I hope we are lucky enough to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our property should you ever return to Charlottesville!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is the place to stay in Charlottesville, has it all. The staff and servers are excellent. The location is perfect, entertainment, food and shopping. The restaurant and bar are a great place to start and end your day.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2017

This hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Charlottesville. The hotel is clean and comfortable. It is in need of updates but is still very nice. Lots of restaurants in easy walking distance and a very nice cinema café.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business