We made a weekend trip through the VA mountains with the kids and picked Charlottesville for a stop over. As part of our plans we wanted to make a stop through Monticello. When we take the family we often look for Residence Inns so that we have a kitchen of sorts to make a quick meal and there are two in town. This one we thought fit the needs better with the shopping center with two grocery stores and many other shops directly in front of it. The drive over to Monticello was easy, 20ish mins so it was a great location for us. The hotel itself is clean, has been uplifted recently to the new look in the rooms. It's everything you would expect from a Residence Inn and in a fantastic area. Definitely recommend for anyone coming to this part of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Charleston is just minutes from downtown Charleston, Yeager Airport CRW, Charleston Civic Center, Clay Center for the Arts and Charleston Town Center Mall. Our hotel lets you relax and stretch out with separate sleeping, living and dining areas. Enjoy full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, and work desks with high-speed Internet access in all suites. Additionally, our Charleston extended stay hotel delivers Marriott service and offers complimentary breakfast daily and social hours on weeknights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn