US$208
US$189
Hampton.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$122
Homewood
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
US$187
US$167
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$134
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Oakhurst Inn(Charlottesville)
US$184
The Inn at 400 West High(Charlottesville)
US$225
Fairhaven Guesthouse(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$75
Inn at Monticello(Charlottesville)
US$249
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanreal scrambled eggsgrab barswaffle houseindoor pool and hot tubthe breakfast areabagelswould stay againlarge bathroomclose to downtownking roomchecking ingreat place to stayfirst floorhot breakfastcharlottesville area
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

The room was large. The carpet needs cleaning. The bathroom was also large. The room has the usual amenities - microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. The HVAC wasn't overly noisy, but my significant other said she could hear the traffic outside. This hotel is conveniently located near Wegman's grocery and the shops at 5th Street Station. The beds were very comfortable and the room has numerous outlets both electrical and USB for today's traveler. The flat screen TV in the room functioned well but the TV lacks HD programming. Also, the channel guide is outdated making it difficult to determine where to find some of the channels. The front desk was manned by Erich and he was very friendly and efficient. check-in was a breeze. The complimentary breakfast was good. Real scrambled eggs and bacon. The breakfast also had bagels, juices, cereal, oatmeal and fresh fruit. We would stay again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Theresa H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for the nice review. I hope the people visiting TripAdvisor take the time to read all of your favorable comments on our property! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your room and were able to take advantage of our free, hot breakfast! I am also very happy to hear that our staff and services met your needs and expectations. I do hope you will come see us again on your next trip to Charlottesville!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by our stay here. We were doing a wine weekend, but we picked a football weekend, so options was minimal. We thought we were settling when we chose the Sleep Inn, but I’d stay here again now. The price was great, the rooms spotless, the staff nice, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious! Real eggs and bacon done perfectly. If you’re doing a wine trip weekend, it’s also well located. And it’s short cab rides to restaurants in town. There is a vet or dog boarding across the parking lot. We were on that side. One morning I heard some dogs; the other morning I didn’t. I wasn’t awoken by them, though. You may ask to be placed on the opposite side if you think you’re sensitive.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Theresa H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking a moment to share your experience. I very much appreciate your comments on our rooms, staff and our free, hot breakfast! We are happy that you decided to stay and gave us 5 stars for the experience. We hope to see you again next time you travel to this area. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The people here are so friendly and helpful! LA in the day and James at night at the front desk. And the breakfast crew! Not only do the ladies cook up some yummy bacon and eggs, they greet you with a sweet smile. Then housekeeping and the young men cleaning up.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near back door and stairs. They are used all night long!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Theresa H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay. I'm very happy to know my team made your visit a pleasant one and you were able to enjoy our free, hot breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

The Hotel is clean and inviting. The room smelled good and the beds were comfortable.
The hotel really jacks the price up on a Friday & Saturday night.
The room was over $160.00 and I felt that was a bit much.
Over an eight day trip going to Baltimore Maryland to a conference that was the most I paid. Even in this town, I got much better rates at Holiday Inn which had an indoor pool
and better beds. I had stayed here 7 years ago and remember the price was high then.

Overall nice hotel but you can do better for less elsewhere. I do not think I will stay here again because of the lack of amenities for the price range.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am glad that you found our beds to be comfortable. Thank you again for staying with us and for your feedback as it helps us be better.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We made a reservation to stay at the Sleep Inn on our return trip from the Great Smokeys. Interesting that on the trip to Tennessee we stayed at an accomodation basically across the street but it was full on our return night so we booked the Sleep Inn. I had stayed at one of there hotels in Harrisburg Pa. a few years ago and had a good memory of it. We arrived early evening and checked into our King room. The room was clean, rather large and bed very comfortable. Staff were efficient and friendly. The 24 hour coffee availability and hot breakfast were good and included with our fee. I would stay again and have no problem recommending the Sleep Inn Monticello.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Theresa H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you. We are grateful for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.