“Super Hot Food, Okay Flavor”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #376 of 628 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I came here for a quick lunch before heading to Richmond on my way back home. There were children in the kitchen and the food was so hot, I think they microwaved it. Even though I was eating in they had me eat out of to go containers which was weird. The prices are decent for what is given but the service and atmosphere was odd to me. Won't be back.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Very tasty Chinese carry-out. Quick and friendly service. Just across the street on Avon Extended. Easy to stop by the CD rental place next door (yes, they do still exist).

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

We have had take-out dinners from Hong Kong dozens of times over the 13 years we have lived in the neighborhood. They have always come through without fail. We get a excellent meal for two, freshly prepared for about $9.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I have eaten here many times since starting work in Charlottesville almost 10 years ago. The food is good, service is fast and the staff is friendly. You can eat in or take out. Inside eating is the typical bland set of a few tables but it is always clean and orderly. Food portions are generous and tastes good. If you need quick and decent food give them a try.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

We tried carryout a couple times here, but the dishes were just OK. Now when we want Chinese, we order it delivered from a different restaurant.