US$160
US$225
US$189
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$162
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$167
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

The Inn at 400 West High(Charlottesville)
US$225
Foxfield Inn(Charlottesville)
US$235
Fairhaven Guesthouse(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$75
Inn at Monticello(Charlottesville)
US$249
All reviewshard boiled eggsdecent hotelcheck in was easyfree breakfastfridge and microwavewi fibagelssmoking roomchecking inflooringkrogerpetsinterstateroomyhospital
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I'm a trucker and pass through Charlottesville one a week. With all the different selection of hotels I choose to stay at this Red Roof Inn.
I find that the customer service here is great. The Mgr Pinki is always very attentive to and super helpful. She is a great asset to the business, as well as the staff.
I love to stay here and recommend this hotel to eveyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Red Roof Inn C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear dgrace5983,

I appreciate your comments regarding your stays at the Red Roof Inn Charlottesville. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we will see you again on your next visit to Charlottesville.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I have been staying with Red roof inn since 2017 for hospital appts. Ect. I really enjoy staying there. The staff is great and the rooms are comfortable. I will definitely continue to stay at the Red roof.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rlaurentdoubletree

Dear rlaurentdoubletree,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how w are doing!! I appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Charlottesville.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my two girls. I liked the laminate flooring in the room. The bathroom area was clean and updated. The bathroom tub was showing it's age but everything was clean. It is close to food and drink so no complaints there. Lobby is clean and there is plenty of room to sit down and eat.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Daddytravel786
Red Roof Inn C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Daddytravel786,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I been staying here now for the past 5 months. The ladies that work the front desk are wonderful. Mima and Shefali are the ladies that work the front. They are always so helpful with questions that I my have or if I need to change room for what ever reason. They work hard at customer service trying to meet the needs of all customers. Also the housekeeping ladies do a wonderful job with the rooms. Thanks

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Red Roof Inn C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear barberbs,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how we are doing!!

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Booked one night and had to stay two. Everyone was really nice, room was clean and I would stay there again. Check in was easy. I was worried it would be noisy because of location but it was quiet and full. Everyone that worked there were really nice and ran into no problems

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Red Roof Inn C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear bluejeansladee,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Charlottesville. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Kind Regards,