US$123
US$113
Hampton.com
US$112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$93
US$109
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$100
US$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$93
US$87
US$60
Agoda.com
All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskwafflesthe shower water pressuresmall refrigeratorthe breakfast areawalk in showeronly stayed one nightrecommend this hotelmovie theatercontinental breakfastenjoyable staycoffee potrestaurants and shoppingstaff was friendlybreakfast staffgreat place to stay
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This was my home for about 176 days. The staff made my stay very comfortable. The front desk staff always greeted me, and took care of my requests. The housekeeping staff, especially Luciana, always took care of my room exactly the way I wanted it, even paying attention to the little things, also the morning breakfast staff was always cheerful and polite. Overall, a nice home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank svarner2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Hello,
Just wanted to give a AWESOME!!!! review. I have stayed at numerous hotels between the beach and Richmond and I must say, I believe I found my new "go to" hotel (I have already stayed twice).
I am amazed at the service and the Comfort I have received at this hotel. There are a few chain franchises for Comfort Suites and Comfort Inn Suites I've stayed in and this is definitely one of my new favorites.
VERY CLEAN, VERY SPACIOUS, VERY INVITING! My favorite part is the Value I get for the SUPER LARGE room I got (stayed in a King bed room w/ pull out couch)!
Best party... Walk in shower! They added breakfast in the am w/ waffles and you got a great!
But with out a doubt, the ladies at the front desk.... BEST PART of the visit. Every time I come in I see one or the other, or both! You guys have some keepers with India and Heaven. SUPER Cute, Super Polite, and Very Professional! Love those ladies! :)
Keep up the good work Comfort! You are setting the standard! :)

Aaron

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank artimotions
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My name is Michael Williams and whenever I am in town, this is where I stay. I have tried a few other local places within this same area, but none have compared to this comfort suites. The hotel is quiet and the beds are very comfortable.The hotel is very clean and the staff is great. I have never had an issue in my 2 years of coming here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank michaeldwms
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was a stopover on our way to OBX. It was definitely a good choice.The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful in suggesting a place for dinner. There are many hotels in this area but I would recommend Comfort Suites. It is also near plenty of restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: I asked for the top floor for quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank javaqueen_NJ
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here the staff are amazing especially the housekeeping staff but this one housekeeper jaleesa was very nice and respectful i really enjoy her services she made sure our room was nice and clean our whole stay i really appreciate her for that and i would love to come back and see her again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family