US$151
US$124
US$114
US$60
Travelocity
All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskwafflesthe shower water pressuresmall refrigeratorwalk in showerhousekeeping staffroom was largethe breakfast areamovie theaterenjoyable staywould highly recommend this hotelcoffee potfree breakfastgreat place to stayrestaurants and shoppingchesapeake area
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My husband were on our way to vacation on the Outer Banks, NC and decided to break up the trip and spend a night in Chesapeake, VA. We chose the Comfort Inn based solely on price.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by the nicest gentleman at the front desk. the room we were assigned to was clean and comfortable, The best part was the bathroom, I was modern, towels were fluffy and soft and there was instant hot water.
We also had a coffee pot and small refrigerator.
The hotel spoke of breakfast being served in the morning. We expected maybe a continental breakfast at best and figured we would just go to McDonalds. In the morning, we decided to stop by to see what they had, and were totally surprised to see an amazing array of breakfast items, from scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles to cereal, yogurt, fruit, coffee, juice and and bread, muffin and bagels. Needless to say we did not go to McDonalds. As we ere leaving our room the gal cleaning the room across from us wished us a good day and a safe trip. How nice is that! Our hats off to everyone associated with this great hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor just a short walk to the outside.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy K
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This was my home for about 176 days. The staff made my stay very comfortable. The front desk staff always greeted me, and took care of my requests. The housekeeping staff, especially Luciana, always took care of my room exactly the way I wanted it, even paying attention to the little things, also the morning breakfast staff was always cheerful and polite. Overall, a nice home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank svarner2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Hello,
Just wanted to give a AWESOME!!!! review. I have stayed at numerous hotels between the beach and Richmond and I must say, I believe I found my new "go to" hotel (I have already stayed twice).
I am amazed at the service and the Comfort I have received at this hotel. There are a few chain franchises for Comfort Suites and Comfort Inn Suites I've stayed in and this is definitely one of my new favorites.
VERY CLEAN, VERY SPACIOUS, VERY INVITING! My favorite part is the Value I get for the SUPER LARGE room I got (stayed in a King bed room w/ pull out couch)!
Best party... Walk in shower! They added breakfast in the am w/ waffles and you got a great!
But with out a doubt, the ladies at the front desk.... BEST PART of the visit. Every time I come in I see one or the other, or both! You guys have some keepers with India and Heaven. SUPER Cute, Super Polite, and Very Professional! Love those ladies! :)
Keep up the good work Comfort! You are setting the standard! :)

Aaron

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank artimotions
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My name is Michael Williams and whenever I am in town, this is where I stay. I have tried a few other local places within this same area, but none have compared to this comfort suites. The hotel is quiet and the beds are very comfortable.The hotel is very clean and the staff is great. I have never had an issue in my 2 years of coming here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank michaeldwms
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was a stopover on our way to OBX. It was definitely a good choice.The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful in suggesting a place for dinner. There are many hotels in this area but I would recommend Comfort Suites. It is also near plenty of restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: I asked for the top floor for quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple