US$159
US$122
Priceline
US$60
Travelocity
All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskwafflesthe shower water pressuresmall refrigeratorwalk in showerhousekeeping staffroom was largethe breakfast areamovie theaterenjoyable staywould highly recommend this hotelcoffee potfree breakfastgreat place to stayrestaurants and shoppingchesapeake area
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed loved my room and cost Heaven and India.
The cleanliness the up front service also the room size. Parking is great the gym area also work outs are easy. Wi-Fi speed was very helpful housekeeping kept things up to par.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Traveling with a wheelchair bound companion is sometimes a challenge when booking rooms. We had reserved a "handicap" room & due to absolutely nothing done by the staff, we encountered a slight glitch when arriving. Ingrid, James & the rest of the staff handled the situation professionally & to the favor of all concerned. This property will definitely see us again. There is absolutely nothing negative about this place. Rooms were incredible & beyond clean--the breakfast was equal to most restaurants. What a pleasant stay. The Comfort Suites just may be the best kept secret in the area! Until we see you again, thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My husband were on our way to vacation on the Outer Banks, NC and decided to break up the trip and spend a night in Chesapeake, VA. We chose the Comfort Inn based solely on price.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by the nicest gentleman at the front desk. the room we were assigned to was clean and comfortable, The best part was the bathroom, I was modern, towels were fluffy and soft and there was instant hot water.
We also had a coffee pot and small refrigerator.
The hotel spoke of breakfast being served in the morning. We expected maybe a continental breakfast at best and figured we would just go to McDonalds. In the morning, we decided to stop by to see what they had, and were totally surprised to see an amazing array of breakfast items, from scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles to cereal, yogurt, fruit, coffee, juice and and bread, muffin and bagels. Needless to say we did not go to McDonalds. As we ere leaving our room the gal cleaning the room across from us wished us a good day and a safe trip. How nice is that! Our hats off to everyone associated with this great hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor just a short walk to the outside.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy K
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This was my home for about 176 days. The staff made my stay very comfortable. The front desk staff always greeted me, and took care of my requests. The housekeeping staff, especially Luciana, always took care of my room exactly the way I wanted it, even paying attention to the little things, also the morning breakfast staff was always cheerful and polite. Overall, a nice home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank svarner2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Hello,
Just wanted to give a AWESOME!!!! review. I have stayed at numerous hotels between the beach and Richmond and I must say, I believe I found my new "go to" hotel (I have already stayed twice).
I am amazed at the service and the Comfort I have received at this hotel. There are a few chain franchises for Comfort Suites and Comfort Inn Suites I've stayed in and this is definitely one of my new favorites.
VERY CLEAN, VERY SPACIOUS, VERY INVITING! My favorite part is the Value I get for the SUPER LARGE room I got (stayed in a King bed room w/ pull out couch)!
Best party... Walk in shower! They added breakfast in the am w/ waffles and you got a great!
But with out a doubt, the ladies at the front desk.... BEST PART of the visit. Every time I come in I see one or the other, or both! You guys have some keepers with India and Heaven. SUPER Cute, Super Polite, and Very Professional! Love those ladies! :)
Keep up the good work Comfort! You are setting the standard! :)

Aaron