“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Second time I've eaten there and like the first it was great. Food is awesome and the atmosphere is great. I will be eating there every time I come to town. It's a place you don't want to miss.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This is far the best place in the Tidewater Area to get Pizza and Stromboli's. Family owned and operated. Very friendly atmosphere. Lot of excellent food for the money.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I have finally found a great Italian restaurant in Chesapeake! This restaurant was recommended to me by a Lady from Sicily, who makes great Sicilian foods also. Frank's II is my new favorite place for Italian/Sicilian foods. This is a family run restaurant from the head chef, Biagio to the bus boy, Biagio's youngest son. You are treated like family from the first moment you walk in the doors, and like family, you are given more than you can eat. The quality of food between the Sicilian lady's restaurant and who recommended Frank's II are slight, but the nod has to go to Frank's II. Congratulazioni Master Biagio!

1  Thank deputydawg13
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Franks 2 has some of the best Italian food in Chesapeake. Stromatolites are awesome thin crust with a lot of goodness inside, a must try! I like ordering the large Stromboli with added steak, yummy!
Last week I had the Eggplant Parmigiana which comes with a house salad, and the salad is made with Romaine and not cheep Iceburg. Also, they make there own Mozzarella cheese, which you can buy some to go. The best!!!!!

No decor frills, but great food.

For all those from up North, this is a great place to stop on the way to or from the Outer Banks.
1.6 mi. Right of of the Great Bridge Bypass exit 13B

1  Thank Douglas B
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We LOVE going there, sometimes for lunch, sometimes for dinner. Pizza is really thin with good toppings. All the dishes we've eaten are high quality. They use really good ingredients and we feel like we are home with their staff (which seems to be all family).

1  Thank jthane