“TAKE OUT”

Add it.
Atlas Pizza
Ranked #35 of 559 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Reviewed 10 November 2017

For an Italian restaurant they have about the best Buffalo chicken wings I have ever had. I ordered their breaded wings with blue cheese and mild sauce. They were exceptionally good! I strongly recommend them. Their pizza is good too. Thin crust much like I used to get back home in New Jersey

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great food. Everything is good, but their Stromboli is the best in Chesapeake, and maybe all of Hampton Roads. Everything is freshly made. It takes a little time to bake a Stromboli, so it is not fast, but it is worth it! The pizza and salads are also good.

Friendly staff. Go there now!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We enjoy our pizza and calzones every time we eat here! The salads are always fresh as well. Service was good.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I actually haven't been to this pizza restaurant in 3 years. The pizza was very good but I would not rate it excellent. I am all about the crust. I like a very Thin crispy crust and this was thicker than I prefer. The toppings were very good. I haven't been back as I watch my weight constantly. I may try it again some day. I recommend eatting pizza while its hot. So please give yourself the time to enjoy it in the restaurant. When pizza gets the ride home, its just not as go good.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We used to frequent this restaurant often. Their pizza is very good. It's a family run business. I highly recommend trying it out. I've never had anything other than their pizza.