“Bar Food”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 March 2017

The food was good for bar food. The service was good as well. We had a drink and they were pretty good too. Nothing special, but nothing wrong either. Dinner entrees not served to about 1730.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The food, drinks, and service were great. Very busy on a Friday night and we got the last table, just before 6pm.
My colleague ordered the English Dip. It was cooked to perfection, and was a good size portion. I got the Cajun Ahi Tuna, it was also cooked perfectly and had a nice side sauce.
Stephanie took good category of us. This may be my new "local".

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I have been here for lunch and really enjoyed the food and the service. The bartender makes great drinks and they have a greatly priced happy hour.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

good food ,open mic nights are good some great singers. nightly specials are great prime rib weds have to try their mac and cheese

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Great food and service for lunch or dinner. Their specials are well thought out and taste great. I have eaten here twice and tried for a third time but since this small place was full I had to more on.