“Bar food done well.”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Just like the title says. I had the French Dip, it was really good. Could have had some more au jus up front so I didn't have to ask for more, but that's the only knock I have on it.

Service was good, quick, attentive.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Having heard about Prime Rib night we thought we would explore defined out about it. My prime rib was nicely prepared. Came with two sides. The end of season vegetable broccoli. There are many starches in the choices.
My prime rib was a little fatty. My husband has sweet tea and I had water.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The food was good for bar food. The service was good as well. We had a drink and they were pretty good too. Nothing special, but nothing wrong either. Dinner entrees not served to about 1730.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The food, drinks, and service were great. Very busy on a Friday night and we got the last table, just before 6pm.
My colleague ordered the English Dip. It was cooked to perfection, and was a good size portion. I got the Cajun Ahi Tuna, it was also cooked perfectly and had a nice side sauce.
Stephanie took good category of us. This may be my new "local".

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I have been here for lunch and really enjoyed the food and the service. The bartender makes great drinks and they have a greatly priced happy hour.