“Good Chinese”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

This place has always had a good variety of Chinese food coupled with decent prices and quality service. The hot tea is always good on a cold day. I wish they had egg rolls, but there spring rolls are good. I will be back and you should too.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Our group of 8 has dined here many times. Food is consistently good and portion size is plentiful. Easy access from I-95 and parking. Peking is by far the best! Shrimp Hunan, Peking Duck, Sesame Chicken, Beef & Broccoli, all are outstanding.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

This is the only place in our area where I would eat Chinese. Take out or sit down. I love the menu choices but, like most Chinese restaurants ...not the place to go if you are trying to eat healthier. However I go there for the staff, management and servers are friendly and efficient. Love the peaceful ambiance.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Take-out dinner, Monday, Dec 28th, 2015.
I seldom post a negative review, but felt compelled to do so in this case. Very disappointing, too, because this place used to be terrific. Dined-in here about 2 years ago and felt the meal was very mediocre flavor-wise, consistently so for every dish we tried on their popular Sunday buffet. Consequently, we had not returned until Dec 28th. The 4 take-out dishes we ordered on this occasion were all very, very bland. I do not mean bland in the sense of lacking spiciness. I do mean bland as in practically flavorless. And the prices were very high--even higher than what was posted on their website! We bought this food for dinner at a friend's apartment who had just moved in that day. Needless to say, neither us nor they will be patronizing Peking Restaurant again. Plus, the employee that took our payment was not friendly and made us feel that handling take-out orders was not something they like to do. Sad to see a previously excellent restaurant take such a nose-dive.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

While everyone is trying to go to a steak house for Valentine's Day, we decided to have Chinese instead and were glad we did. Peking is a very classy restaurant, linen tablecloths, flowers, etc. Food was colorful, hot, and cooked just right. We have since come back several times for holidays and just to eat!