“My favorite place for Chinese food”
Review of Triple Eight

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Triple Eight
Ranked #16 of 107 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 1 July 2015

This is the only place I like to order take out from. The family is very pleasant and the service and food is fantastic! Large variety on the menu.

1  Thank Ronnette N

Reviewed 11 March 2015

They definitely need an interior makeover, but the food is great. I've only done carry out as it's right by my office. Super quick!

Reviewed 21 December 2014

This is super convenient for me for lunch. Nasty shopping center and just plain jane on the inside, but I take it out, so it doesn't matter. Egg fu young is the best!!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very good food, they don't add alot of salt and their sweet and sour sauce is not overly sweet, Great fried rice. My only disappointment was the dumplins but I that was just my taste, someone else may love them.\ My husband had orange chicken and loved it,

Hugh portions

1  Thank RSemonco
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Doesn't look like much from the outside, even less on the inside, but the food is fresh, plentiful, and well-priced. The wonton soup was better than the three other local Chinese restaurants I have tried - rich and not over-salted broth with plump and flavorful wontons. The pork fried rice was very good. The spring roll was tasty, but with a bit too much cabbage for my liking. Great for takeout!

2  Thank EKP2013