“Great Chinese food, good location, will also deliver”

Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 107 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Chen's has quite a few yummy menu items, and will also make a dish you've had elsewhere if you ask and they know it. The service is excellent, the food arrives at your table quickly and portions are beyond generous. Some Chinese restaurants serve that strange fried rice that is yellow, Chen's does NOT serve that junk. They make theirs fresh and has the true light brown color. The dining area is clean and inviting. If you're not in the mood to eat there, they offer pick-up and if you're in the area they will deliver quickly to your door.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

This little gem is hidden in Chester Virginia and worth the effort to find it. The service is quick and efficient and the food is exceptional. I had the Kung Pao chicken with the fried rice and an egg roll. Everything was hot and delicious. I will definitely eat there again!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Large portions and tasty food at decent price. They do deliver but since I was right across the parking lot, I walked over and food was ready in time promised. Had plenty of left overs for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

My brother and sister in law have tried this restaurant several times and finally decided to take my sisters and I along! No I'm not being dramatic because they are always good to us. Anyways this restaurant is kinda small inside but such a good smooth atmosphere and they are so friendly! I LOVED the crispy fried wonton chips or whatever they are called. We thoroughly enjoyed the food! We started out with some appetizers of soup and a variety plate and then on to the entrees! I have no complaint whatsoever about anything that was served! I must apologize to them for my little two year old nephew and one year old niece making a mess on the floor. We even asked for a broom to clean it up and they were so nice about it and told us that don't worry about it. I can't wait to return to this place in the near future!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Convenient take out when I travel here for business. Consistent food and reasonable price. Staff always nice.