“nasty”

Knights Inn Chilhowie
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Chilhowie
Reviewed 29 August 2013

this is the nastiness place I have ever stated at we had two nights we only stayed the first night because it was late when we got there I made them give me my money back we were their for Bristol Race the rooms were 106.00 a night I won't pay 2.00 dollar a night for these rooms bed covers were dirty Thank God I always take my own covers with me no Iron or Ironing board no clock no toilet paper only two towels
Needs To Be Closed Down

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 November 2012

admittedly, i checked in after 3 in the morning but the desk person was super rude, the room was the pits, uncomfortable bed, antiquidated bath, lukewarm water in the shower... it is places like this that i travel with my own linens... but i was dead tired so got a few z's

Room Tip: skip this pit
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2012

To start things off the staff there are very rude! The room my wife and i stayed in was very outdated, the walls had a few stains on them the refridgerator smelled terrible(to bad to use)
the bathroom was in very poor shape the walls were crackin from water damage and the toilet wouldnt flush unless you held the lever down, along with a cold shower!!!! The wifi connection offered only works if you stand next to the main office! The pool was drained with a some nice green moldy lookin stuff around it and cracks in the liner...this place has not been taking care of in anyway that we could see! Ill never stay there again and wouldnt advise anyone else to either...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Guthrie C
Reviewed 10 August 2012

There are absolutely no redeeming qualities about this hotel. The rooms are disgusting. They smell, are moldy, dated, stained linens, stained walls, etc. The walls are so thin that whenever trucks go by on nearby Route 81 (which is every 2 seconds) it sounds like they are coming through the front door. If my wife wasn't feeling sick, we would have checked immediately. In fact, I checked nearby hotels, but none had vacancy. As if the room wasn't bad enough, the lobby smells and the pool is drained. Overall impression: yuck.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We were one of only two people in the whole place. The room smelled musty and the clerk was rude. Only great thing about it was the awesome pizza place attached to the inn!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Been to Knights Inn Chilhowie? Share your experiences!