“Very Different”

Mister Whippy
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: 97% Fat Free Soft Serve Ice Cream, Sorbet, Milk Shakes, Sundaes, Cyclones, Specialty Sundaes, Snowballs, and much more. Check out our gift shop for your favorite Mister Whippy souvenir, or try our drive thru for speedy service!! Open daily, Hours vary.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Doughnuts were good - chai was terrible, tea was fine. Seating area was very dated, but there were a lot of windows so you could see what was going on outside while you ate.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I really enjoy their ice cream, but I ADORE their iced lattes. I don't know if it's the beans they use (Rise Up from Salsibury) or if it's the quality of the milk/flavoring - but I prefer a Mister Whippy Iced Latte over Starbucks, Dunkin Doughnuts or anything else on Chincoteague Island. HIGHLY recommend if you're into iced coffee drinks.

I wish they took credit cards, but that's the only criticism. I take a trip to the ATM whenever I get a craving for an Iced Latte from Mister Whippy - it's well worth it. My personal taste is a large with an extra shot of espresso and half caramel syrup.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

My husband and I had Milk Shakes which were very rich and creamy! The chocolate was very flavorful. They also sell doughnuts and coffee. Both were enjoyable. They are very community centered, as they donate doughnuts every week to the Manna Café. Hats off to You!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Perfect for a sweet treat to finish a meal. Great selections & options. Indoor and outdoor seating, and also has a drive through. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This place has soft serve ice cream, shakes, floats, malts, sundaes, frozen coffee, lattes, donuts and more. Just happened the closed yesterday but were cleaning out their machine and giving cones away free today. We liked the cones.