“Key Lime Pie”

Etta's Channel Side Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Key lime pie was Superb. As good or better than in the Keys. Home made. Scallops excellent. Crab cakes excellent. Great view. Saw ponies in the far distance.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We have been making Etta's our first stop every time we visit Chincoteague every year for years.The restaurant has a serene view of the bay, first-class atmosphere and seating.The servers have always been polite,charming and cheerful,ready to accommodate your dining needs,prompt and attentive.The food is A++ and some of the best on the island,with different and tasty specials offered. Don't wear your baseball hat in this fine establishment ! Make Etta's a regular stop on the island!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Great sea food specials. Pleasant, attentive wait staff. Got to eat on their screen porch. Nice views of the water.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We visited with 8 in our party. They were able to accommodate is in short order. The staff was exceedingly friendly and took our orders in a timely manner. Quick service is appreciated when you have small children. The food was delish and we all took to go boxes. This establishment is in the bay and has beautiful views as well as great service.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I wish I could say the food or service was great but my experience was very, very poor. After waiting 10 minutes to be seated in a nearly empty restaurant during dinner hour, "Oh just one?", then waiting another 20 minutes to have someone pass my table ... " I'm not your waiter, I'll get you one", then another 7 minutes as a handful of staff pass by me without even a glass of water for me, I left never to return. I travel all over the world (see my profile) and have NEVER been treated so poorly, even in unfriendly countries. Yes, I travel alone (widow) but my money (no matter the currency) is just as good as anyone else's. I'm very low maintenance (perhaps too low) and keep to myself and it just so happens, from anywhere in the world, I recently choose this area as a perfect fit for retirement. On a small island word of mouth means a lot, not only a tripadvisor review.

1  Thank ramyjo