Best Western Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)
US$267
US$253
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$259
Comfort Suites Chincoteague(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$178
ComfortSuites
US$206
US$197
AscendHotels
My Lighthouse Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$129
Waterside Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$134
Hotels.com
Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages(Chincoteague Island)
US$286
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$279
US$269
Island Motor Inn Resort(Chincoteague Island)
TripAdvisor
Dove Winds(Chincoteague Island)
All reviewscoastal breezesandpiper roompicnic lunchbeach chairsintimate weddingwind chimesstaff were absolutely amazinghomemade chocolate chip cookiesgourmet qualitynice place to sit and enjoyamazing weekendsuntan lotionbug sprayfood for breakfastfree bikessam and linother guests
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Room was very clean. The breakfast was very delicious and of course the staff were helpful and friendly especially Ben. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank archgis81
Reviewed 25 May 2012

This is a very romantic and beautiful Bed and Breakfast. The courtyard is gorgeous and is adorned with rose bushes and a fountain. The breakfast was artistically presented and was very good both days we stayed there. The room we booked was also very beautiful and bright.The only minor issue we had with our room was that it was extremely hot the first day and was told the air conditioning is not turned on until June because of the homes age. I understood the reasons why but I also know Virginia can have some very hot days in the month of May and this policy should be mentioned on the website. Regardless of being uncomfortable the first night the staff and surroundings were wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chapman2003
Reviewed 6 March 2012

My husband and stayed at this hotel for two rainy days in March. The BB is lovely, very clean and cozy. The rooms are lovely (romantic) and each has a different style. We were cared for very well and Lin made sure to make our stay wonderful. The detail of leaving us an anniversary card was very thoughtful. The breakfast (on the early side) was delicious and we enjoyed this very much. The first day it was a bit too sweet and left you craving salt the rest of the day. The next day breakfast was spot on.

We had high tea at Molly´s Inn and this was fantastic. Everything being wonderfully decorated and delicious.

We definitely will come back to stay and Island Manor House when the the weather is warmer. I look forward to it. The wildlife refuge and the beach are absolutely beautiful.

Room Tip: Sandpiper has is own bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Stayed at The Island Manor House on Chincoteague Island and it was a great experience. The Inn is immaculate and reminds one of an old English estate but with all the amenities you'll need. The common areas and rooms are sunny & beautiful . We visited in the fall and the refuge only 5 miles away was a naturalist's paradise. Loved the breakfast and snacks and beverages were always available. The innkeepers, Lin & Sam were friendly and informative but kept the right amount of distance. My husband and I want to return in the spring to see the Island and relax again. Guarantee you will love it here.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fran g
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Imagine my surprise when my inn visit turned into a carefully planned surprise birthday party for me. Lin and Sam were wonderful innkeepers--orchestrating the entire surprise which left me and my guests to enjoy running around the islands. Both Chincoteague and Assateague islands have their own special charm. One is an old fashion seafaring village and one is a federal wildlife refuge with horses. When we returned from exploring, food, cake, drink, balloons were all waiting in their marvelous dining room where french doors overlook the outside patio. I will return when the weather will let us sit out there. I might even try to bring someone for another surprise birthday party. thank you innkeepers.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends