Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
All reviews marguerite henry the upper deck screened in porch beach gear stuffed french toast bed and breakfast b and b can't imagine staying anywhere else back porch bug spray sunset cruise homemade cookies wonderful hosts breakfast was delicious each morning bike ride shops and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

My hosts were so pleasant and the breakfasts were unbelievable. Delicious and beautiful. I stayed in the small "Captain Jack's Room" but although smallish it was so charming. I prefer charm to size, and the bed was really comfortable. I don't always sleep well but I did here! They also have a wonderful screened in porch and an outdoor deck. I used both. They had. a refrigerator on the screened porch which we were allowed to use and always had snacks available. They also have bicycles for guests to use, but as it happens I had my own. I was able to walk to nearby stores and some restaurants- although I will say that I am a walker anyway. One restaurant was a mile away, so some might prefer to drive to that one. Another was very close. I highly recommend this beautiful B&B. It is close to Chincoteague Preserve, well worth a visit.

Date of stay: March 2021
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Thanks for the compliments Debra, and for your kind words about your stay here at Miss Molly's. We want everyone to have a great night’s sleep and a relaxing time, and it takes more than just soft, comfortable beds (which we have). It takes cozy charming rooms that are clean and homey to add up to a relaxing night with delicious breakfasts and beautiful common spaces to enjoy. Dave and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2021

This was everything I hoped it would be!! I came here to stay in the room the author of the book Misty of Chincoteague stayed in- a childhood favorite book. Not only did the room bring the rich history of the book, but the island of Chincoteague itself. The bedroom was amazing, from the very comfortable mattress and linens, to the completely furnished bathroom!! A little fireplace and tv, let me cozy up after a long day on the island. The house was filled with delightful music and wonderful coffee, calling us down for breakfast at 9:00 am. The food was divine, fresh, delicious and just enough!!
The innkeeper was very kind and the hosts/owners treated us as family. I saw this treatment with all the guest, which made everyone happy and friendly towards each other.
From the recommended dinner spot to the book sunset cruise - everything was spot on!!!
Nothing was missed and cannot wait to share this with family and other friends!!

Room tip: Front room large and sunny, king sized bed, private bath and electric fireplace
Date of stay: April 2021
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Carole, Thanks so much for all the compliments, and for your appreciation of all the effort our team puts in to make sure our guests are having a wonderful stay at Miss Molly's. We're so glad you had a great stay in our Marguerite Henry Room with its "Misty of Chincoteague" History and enjoyed our gourmet breakfasts each morning. When you stay with us at Miss Molly's you truly are friends and family we just haven't met yet, and our home is your home - your base to explore the delights of Chincoteague & Assateague's natural beauty. You took the most wonderful pictures of the Islands - thank you for sharing them! So glad you visited with us and found out why so many people leave Miss Molly's vowing to come back!

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Perfect one night stay at this lovely inn. I will definitely return. Elegant all around with comfy bed and luxurious towels and linens. Loved the porch area with snacks, drinks and tea. Great host, Dan, and wonderful breakfast served by friendly cook-sorry I forgot her name she was great.
Next time I plan to book ahead to enjoy their afternoon tea.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks so much for all the compliments, and for your appreciation of all the extra effort our team puts in to make sure our guests feel comfortable and cozy at Miss Molly's. We're glad you enjoyed the snacks we provide all day, our luxury linens and our yummy breakfasts served by our kind innkeeper. If our guests feel at home here, and eager to return, we've done our job. We can't wait to host you again and will have afternoon tea waiting for you!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

We had the Marguerite Henry room--the largest--for two nights, which was very spacious and comfortable. Dave and Renata were very gracious and thoughtful; left a birthday card and bottle of champagne for our weekend celebration of my wife's birthday. There is no charger for our electric vehicle, but they arranged for an outlet to be available for slow charging, which was sufficient. Breakfast was delicious, and their recommendations for nearby seafood restaurants were spot on. The location is on the main street, but there was no noticeable noise in our room. We did not use the bicycles provided, but they probably would have been great if we had the time. We did use the beach gear (chairs, towels, and sunscreen) and it was better than what we would have brought. Delicious cookies and snacks are available on the back porch, which unfortunately is not accessible without going outside, but that downside will become less troublesome as the weather warms. A great stay!

Room tip: Some rooms are adjoining, and doors can be opened between them for joining families.
Date of stay: March 2021
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Thanks so much for your great review, and for letting us be part of your wife's birthday. We're so glad you enjoyed our gourmet breakfasts and our Marguerite Henry room. We really enjoyed learning about your Tesla – thanks for getting us “up to speed” on EV charging! We’re glad we could provide a charge for you this time and hope to have a higher speed charger installed shortly for you to use on your next trip to Miss Molly’s! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2020

With all the crazy going on in life right now this weekend was a get away much needed. Miss Molly’s Inn was the most amazing place to stay. Dave and Renata made it feel like a home away from home and we felt so relaxed. The breakfast is amazing and the breakfast set up is a dream. You will love how close it is to shops and restaurants. We walked everywhere. We will be coming back!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple