Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
All reviews marguerite henry the upper deck screened in porch beach gear stuffed french toast bed and breakfast b and b can't imagine staying anywhere else back porch bug spray sunset cruise homemade cookies wonderful hosts breakfast was delicious each morning bike ride shops and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Adorable place, fabulous breakfast and wonderful staff. Location was great for walking in the cute town. They have absolutely anything you could want or need available for guests use. Wonderful anniversary getaway.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us Christy! We're glad we provided everything you needed to have a great trip - we do try to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable; glad we succeeded. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you can come back and join us again very soon! Renata & Dave

Reviewed 25 April 2021

I originally imagined a quiet little getaway for my birthday after a long tough year, but my best friend suggested a B and B. I’m so glad I listened to her! From our first conversation, the owners were so friendly and personable. They went all out for my birthday- Prosecco and a sweet card, they collaborated with my sweet friend to make the perfect cake. Breakfast was amazing and delicious, and the cook is a great hostess. I really enjoyed the loaner bikes and all the beach supplies. If it’s available, book the upper deck room! It’s a peaceful blue, with a view onto the channel and opens onto a wonderful 2nd floor deck with great seating.
The only thing that left a bad taste for me was taking a picture in my room of the surprise cake and posting it on IG. I’m a private person, and that felt a little off- I know they need to advertise, but a heads up would’ve been appreciated.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review, and for letting us be a part of your birthday! Thanks so much for all the compliments, and for your appreciation of all the extra effort our team puts in to make sure our guests have a wonderful time at Miss Molly's, whatever the occasion for a visit with us. We enjoyed getting to know you both. I'm so sorry we didn't check with you first before posting a picture of your cake online, I was truly so excited to be celebrating with you and it was my first time making my family's very favorite chocolate expresso ganache recipe for a guest. We thought it looked so pretty once all set up, we couldn't resist taking a picture to share. I'm so terribly sorry if my sharing the photo took away anything from your enjoyment of your weekend with us in any way. Please forgive me for my thoughtlessness.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

My hosts were so pleasant and the breakfasts were unbelievable. Delicious and beautiful. I stayed in the small "Captain Jack's Room" but although smallish it was so charming. I prefer charm to size, and the bed was really comfortable. I don't always sleep well but I did here! They also have a wonderful screened in porch and an outdoor deck. I used both. They had. a refrigerator on the screened porch which we were allowed to use and always had snacks available. They also have bicycles for guests to use, but as it happens I had my own. I was able to walk to nearby stores and some restaurants- although I will say that I am a walker anyway. One restaurant was a mile away, so some might prefer to drive to that one. Another was very close. I highly recommend this beautiful B&B. It is close to Chincoteague Preserve, well worth a visit.

Date of stay: March 2021
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Thanks for the compliments Debra, and for your kind words about your stay here at Miss Molly's. We want everyone to have a great night’s sleep and a relaxing time, and it takes more than just soft, comfortable beds (which we have). It takes cozy charming rooms that are clean and homey to add up to a relaxing night with delicious breakfasts and beautiful common spaces to enjoy. Dave and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2021

This was everything I hoped it would be!! I came here to stay in the room the author of the book Misty of Chincoteague stayed in- a childhood favorite book. Not only did the room bring the rich history of the book, but the island of Chincoteague itself. The bedroom was amazing, from the very comfortable mattress and linens, to the completely furnished bathroom!! A little fireplace and tv, let me cozy up after a long day on the island. The house was filled with delightful music and wonderful coffee, calling us down for breakfast at 9:00 am. The food was divine, fresh, delicious and just enough!!
The innkeeper was very kind and the hosts/owners treated us as family. I saw this treatment with all the guest, which made everyone happy and friendly towards each other.
From the recommended dinner spot to the book sunset cruise - everything was spot on!!!
Nothing was missed and cannot wait to share this with family and other friends!!

Room tip: Front room large and sunny, king sized bed, private bath and electric fireplace
Date of stay: April 2021
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Carole, Thanks so much for all the compliments, and for your appreciation of all the effort our team puts in to make sure our guests are having a wonderful stay at Miss Molly's. We're so glad you had a great stay in our Marguerite Henry Room with its "Misty of Chincoteague" History and enjoyed our gourmet breakfasts each morning. When you stay with us at Miss Molly's you truly are friends and family we just haven't met yet, and our home is your home - your base to explore the delights of Chincoteague & Assateague's natural beauty. You took the most wonderful pictures of the Islands - thank you for sharing them! So glad you visited with us and found out why so many people leave Miss Molly's vowing to come back!

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Perfect one night stay at this lovely inn. I will definitely return. Elegant all around with comfy bed and luxurious towels and linens. Loved the porch area with snacks, drinks and tea. Great host, Dan, and wonderful breakfast served by friendly cook-sorry I forgot her name she was great.
Next time I plan to book ahead to enjoy their afternoon tea.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks so much for all the compliments, and for your appreciation of all the extra effort our team puts in to make sure our guests feel comfortable and cozy at Miss Molly's. We're glad you enjoyed the snacks we provide all day, our luxury linens and our yummy breakfasts served by our kind innkeeper. If our guests feel at home here, and eager to return, we've done our job. We can't wait to host you again and will have afternoon tea waiting for you!