Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
All reviews marguerite henry the upper deck screened in porch beach gear stuffed french toast bed and breakfast b and b can't imagine staying anywhere else back porch bug spray sunset cruise homemade cookies wonderful hosts breakfast was delicious each morning bike ride shops and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Miss Molly's is such a cute place to stay. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and private. The breakfast was delicious as well. The staff were all friendly and welcoming and more than willing to give us suggestions or help us out with whatever we needed. Well worth it!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Glad you found Miss Molly's so clean and accommodating. We take pride in making sure every guest feels especially welcome, and we're glad you felt that way as well! We can't wait to have you back either!

Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

We had reservations for 2 nights, but were so taken by the place, we added a third night! The hous e is full of charm, and if you liked Misty of Chincoteague, you MUST stay here! And if you are just here to enjoy the Island, they have everything you need, including bikes, beach chairs, beach towels, sunscreen, bug spray, cool drinks or coffee, 24/7 snacks. The house hosts several common areas, inside and out, where you can curl up and read, play a game ( which they also have on site), or nap.

I don’t know where to begin with the food!!! It is out of this world delicious and the presentations are beautiful! We not only did the breakfasts, but also their high tea. Words cannot adequately describe how wonderful it was! I wish I could eat there every day!

In the end, Miss Molly’s became so much more to us than just a place to stay, it became part of our vacation experience itself! We can’t recommend it enough! Five stars!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Thank you so much for making the time to write such a detailed and kind review and for choosing to celebrate your special birthday with us! We're so glad you had such a great stay Kathryn and can't wait to host you both in the future! Many thanks, Renata & Dave

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Excellent location and a lovely place. Our room led to a deck where one could relax after a long day exploring the island or take a break for the afternoon. The hosts (Renata and Dave) and the inn keeper (Julie) were simply awesome. They were very welcoming and made us feel at home. Renata gave us very helpful tips for exploring the island and excellent recommendations for restaurants. We particularly enjoyed our dinner at Etta's. The breakfasts were splendid. We will definitely stay at Miss Molly's the next time we visit Chincoteague.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you! Mostly, thank you for joining us and we hope that you can come visit Miss Molly's again soon. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We're so happy you enjoyed your time with us and on Chincoteague. We appreciate you very much. Renata, Dave and Julie.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Adorable place, fabulous breakfast and wonderful staff. Location was great for walking in the cute town. They have absolutely anything you could want or need available for guests use. Wonderful anniversary getaway.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us Christy! We're glad we provided everything you needed to have a great trip - we do try to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable; glad we succeeded. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you can come back and join us again very soon! Renata & Dave

Reviewed 25 April 2021

I originally imagined a quiet little getaway for my birthday after a long tough year, but my best friend suggested a B and B. I’m so glad I listened to her! From our first conversation, the owners were so friendly and personable. They went all out for my birthday- Prosecco and a sweet card, they collaborated with my sweet friend to make the perfect cake. Breakfast was amazing and delicious, and the cook is a great hostess. I really enjoyed the loaner bikes and all the beach supplies. If it’s available, book the upper deck room! It’s a peaceful blue, with a view onto the channel and opens onto a wonderful 2nd floor deck with great seating.
The only thing that left a bad taste for me was taking a picture in my room of the surprise cake and posting it on IG. I’m a private person, and that felt a little off- I know they need to advertise, but a heads up would’ve been appreciated.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Renata de Ris Murphy, Owner at Miss Molly's Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review, and for letting us be a part of your birthday! Thanks so much for all the compliments, and for your appreciation of all the extra effort our team puts in to make sure our guests have a wonderful time at Miss Molly's, whatever the occasion for a visit with us. We enjoyed getting to know you both. I'm so sorry we didn't check with you first before posting a picture of your cake online, I was truly so excited to be celebrating with you and it was my first time making my family's very favorite chocolate expresso ganache recipe for a guest. We thought it looked so pretty once all set up, we couldn't resist taking a picture to share. I'm so terribly sorry if my sharing the photo took away anything from your enjoyment of your weekend with us in any way. Please forgive me for my thoughtlessness.