Best Western Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)
US$225
US$269
US$217
US$188
AscendHotels
Comfort Suites Chincoteague(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$190
ComfortSuites
Island Motor Inn Resort(Chincoteague Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$205
US$212
Waterside Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$134
My Lighthouse Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$175
Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages(Chincoteague Island)
US$290
  • Beachfront
Refuge Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$183
All reviewsportable radiatorroom was cleanbiggest roomthe wifi worked greatisland creameryplace to sleepwithin walking distance of restaurantssmoking roomfree wifichange roomsexcellent roomstayed two nightsnice tvthe maintenance mancoffee tableice cream placefridge and microwave
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The room was nice and updated. We were within walking distance of restaurants and ice cream. The best part of all was the staff. They were all so friendly. We had a flat tire and Barbara helped us with tools and the young man offered to help us change it. They went above and beyond!!!! It was just an awesome experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had a great stay in August. Our room was clean and smelled clean.The beds were comfortable staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel is centrally located between downtown and the wildlife refuge. I gave 4 circles because the pool was cloudy when we stayed but could be d/t all the rain. There is limited parking also which they tell you, only one space per room. It didn't bother us because there was only two of us and we rode in the same vehicle but could be a problem for some visitors. All in all I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed three nights at the Inn. We stayed the first night on the second floor but had to change rooms because of the loud family (possibly of elephants) above us. The front desk was very accommodating and friendly. As for the exterior appearance, salt water and wind from the ocean are hard on every building at the beach. Our rooms were large and lovely, both had pristine bathrooms and sinks. The hotel is kept up as best as possible for the low prices they charge. There is a hair dryer and toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion and two bars of soap) though the toiletries were not replaced daily. The pool was nice, there is ample parking, and a field with corn hole in the back. For the price and location you can't beat the Chincoteague Inn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I was totally disappointed choosing that inn/motel. I read some reviews and a lot of them were good , so I decided to try. We arrived around 2 pm on Sunday and I checked if room possible ready. The lady at the front desk told me that room would be ready by standard check in time.
We went to the beach and came back at 6 pm. And our room still wasn't ready. They offered us a different room , on the 2d floor, and I knew it would be more noisy then rooms on 3d floor, one we initially had supposed to be on the 3d floor.
I had a small son and we honestly were tired and agreed on the 2d floor room. The view inside of the inn and room itself were disappointed. Some mismatched pieces of furniture, room was big enough but bathroom was tiny. Air Conditioner was very noisy. I did not like a chemical smell inside of the room. Door had gaps and room had mosquitos and flys . We did hear all noises from the room upstairs. We decided to try a pool, but it has been occupied by a loud company of adults , some of them were in the pool in their clothes, some were smoking. So we left disappointed.
Next morning my son woke up with a fever and he had some bites on his body. My son allergic to insects bites and I worried about his fever, so I told hotel stuff in the morning that we were leaving a day early. I wasn't offered any discounts for the horrible service a day before. This inn was a huge disappointment and a waste of money for me. I am a single mom and I was sad we lose money staying at that place. For the price of a decent hotel we got a dirty, smelly room with insects, no amenities and a pool we wasn't able to use. Please stay at any other place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Tatiana I
Reviewed 23 August 2017

To begin our weekend getaway, HotWire put a hold of $295.00 on our card when we attempted to book a room. The room wasn't booked (we had no where to stay at this point), and the Chincoteague Inn could only run a partial amount on our debit card. After finding out that HotWire wasn't handling things well, the woman at the front desk helped us as much as she could. I know it isn't normal policy, but she offered to refund us our partial payment if we did in fact have another room booked somewhere else.

We decided about twenty minutes upon finding this hotel that we wanted a hotel instead of a camp-site for our tent. We were able to check in early, and settle in before heading to the beach. We stayed in a smoking room on the third floor, and it wasn't terrible. Nothing smelled like stale smoke when we left, and the room was clean, and simple.

We were able to walk to each restaurant, and shop that we wanted to visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple