Told room attendant no room service needed not to go in room. She went in anyway and took shampoo and conditioner back, because "we didn't use it". Room old, and fly infested. Would not stay there. Parking inadequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 70 unit motel, just minutes away from the Assateague Island Beach and Wildlife Refuge, the Inn is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the solitude and the breathtaking sunsets our Island has to offer.Conveniently located at Maddox Blvd. and Deep Hole Road, the Inn is within walking distance of many art galleries, restaurants, shops and the Civic Center. For those that desire a little adventure, deep sea fishing charters are available or take off on a bicycling excursion on one of the many trails available on the Chincoteague and Assateague Islands.We offer modern, spacious, extremely clean accommodations, daily maid service, complimentary coffee and a selection of newspapers.Be our guest as you enjoy our outdoor pool with large surrounding deck & gazebo. A screened pavilion equipped with cooking facilities will accommodate most any gathering, large or small. For those wanting to picnic, we have barbeque grills available as well as a volleyball court. There is ample parking for cars and a designated area for boats and buses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Chincoteague Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chincoteague Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Chincoteague Island Hotel