“Excellent Seafood!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is one of the best seafood restaurants we have ever been to! The appetizers and entrees were wonderfully prepared and served correctly. The service was excellent and we were very happy to find this gem.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were able to make last minute reservations for this restaurant to squeeze in before closing on a busy Friday night. I highly recommend reservations during the summer. The place was very busy but service was personal and good. The food is worth the price. My partner and I have small appetites so we shared the seafood bake which was soooo delicious; perfect shrimp, scallops and crab baked with cheese on top. There is a $2 sharing fee which is reasonable. The homemade bread was also wonderful. Every dish we saw being served looked delectable.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We gave this a try the night before we left the island. Good thing or we would have eaten there every night!!! Everything was delicious including the macaroni and cheese from the pickiest 8 year old on the Eastern Shore. The cream of crab soup is heavenly and the calamari with the horseradish dipping sauce is a great way to start your meal/evening. I had the tomato stuffed with seafood and it was not only delicious but big enough I had leftovers for later on. My husband had the seafood delight (I think that is the name) with shrimp, scallops and crab, very very tasty!!! Next year, this will be one of our first stops!!! Staff was super attentive and extremely nice. The atmosphere is calming and the way a restaurant should be so that you can enjoy yourself, your meal and your family.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This was a great place to eat. The best part of our visit. The food was awesome. Price was good. Service was great and food was awesome.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Prompt service, nostaligic decor and the food???outstanding. If you like crab cakes or coconut shrimp, I've never had better!