“Pleanty of food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Steamers was recommended to us. We were not disappointed. We had a large party and most took home goodie bags

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Our family ate at a table in the bar, we ordered steamed shrimp, crab balls, steamed clams, hush puppies, fried pickles, hot wings and lots of orange crush drinks. Food was very good, seafood cooked perfectly and the orange crush was amazing and refreshing. We'll be coming back here!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Went here for dinner with family and everyone was happy with what they ordered. I had the steam pot with the snow crabs and could only eat half of it. Had to take half of it home with me. My husband and daughter had the blue crabs all you can eat and loved it. My grand-daughter loved the fact her meal came with a Frisbee. My mom had a meal that was broiled with fish, crab cake, shrimp... can't remember the name of it, but she let me taste the crab cake and fish and they were both delicious! Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Very disappointed with my $25 dinner. Had to send the scallops back they were not done the first time. When they came back they were cooked to long , very rubbery, hard to chew. No offers made by the waitress to exchange my meal.The sweet potato rolls have changed did not take the same. Last time for me and my family to dine at Steamers!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

My husband and I happened upon this restaurant and were pleasantly surprised with our find. The interior is down-home casual with plain brown paper for table coverings. Many customers opted for the all-you-can-eat buffet, but we knew that we could not eat that much. We chose the fried oysters and shrimp, instead. Great choice! In fact, we liked the place so much, we returned the next night for a repeat meal. Surprisingly, the waitress, Tina, remembered us...and what we had ordered. Great service!