“Perfectly average food, nice servers”

Maria's Restaurant and Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Had a dinner here in November. Food was pretty average, well prepared but not very flavorful and my seafood medley was not the freshest, despite being on the seashore. We had a very nice server who helped us with our meal though she and the manager had a major argument at the front desk as we were leaving. Truly folks, that needs to be done behind the scenes, not front and center.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We spent the weekend here and stopped to eat at Maria’s. The food was delicious. The service was excellent. The restaurant wasn’t crowded due the time of the year. But I️’m sure in the summer months it is hopping. I️ would highly recommend this restaurant, it offers a variety of food choices, seafood, sandwiches and burgers.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

It was the first time for me and my fiancee, I had the chicken parmesan that came to one trip to the salad bar and my fiance had a chicken quesadilla we both order to orders of the crab balls. Our waitress was great! But the food was ok just not what we were looking for as far as taste

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

1st time here Food was terrible. I got fried oysters which were undercooked and my wife had manicotti which had no sauce and had no flavor. We had crab balls for appetizers and they were like warm. Our waitress was good though. We not come back here again

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I'm compromising on this review. My husband had seafood and felt it was one of the best seafood meals that he has ever had. I had pasta and salad. The salad bar looked like it was on its last legs and tasted the same. The pasta was bland. Our waitress had to be flagged down numerous times. No refills on our beverages were offered. I would not recommend this restaurant unless you plan to try the seafood.