“Fresh seafood, upscale family atmosphere.”

Bill's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1960. The freshest local seafood, hand cut steaks, and chops. As well as pasta dishes. All accompanied by our international wine list. Beer and cocktails are served. Be sure to save room for our legendary desserts
Reviewed 27 April 2015

Easy to see that this place is a favorite of the locals. Terrific waiter George served our large party everything from awesome crab cakes and enormous grouper sandwiches, to fresh salads and steak sandwiches. All were delivered hot and fresh with nice choices for sides. We will be back anytime we are in the area. Great place on Chincoteague Island.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,182)

Reviewed 27 April 2015

This restaurant is now called Bill's Prime and has been upgraded inside. The food and service has always been good with a varied menu. We had lunch there, getting the fish and chips and a turkey club. Both good helpings. Would go again if on the Island.

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

A friend recommended Bill's and we checked online reviews. Comments were all positive and generally included "making reservations." We scheduled 6:30 pm reservations for the two of us. A good thing! Our table was reserved & ready. And we heard the maitre 'd say the wait for anyone walking in was 1 to 1-1/2 hr. Make reservations and arrive on time. No waiting area. Parking is available behind the restaurant.

Now for the absolute best part: food and service are fantastic. Delicious, beautifully prepared and generous. I had the crab cake entree and my husband had the featured fish. Absolutely wonderful. Wanted dessert but couldn't have eaten another bite!

1  Thank Laura52872_13
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

This is our first visit to Chicoteague Island, prior to visiting everyone told us that we absolutely had to try Bill's. They were all so very wrong. My husband got the fried oysters and I got the fried seafood platter - yuck. I really don't know what else to say. Obviously, "fresh seafood" cannot be found here, if I wanted my meal heated in the microwave and burnt I'd go to Red Lobster. My husband's oysters were watery and my platter was dry as well as overcooked. The only plus, our waitress was extremely pleasant and attentive. At least we know where not to go when we come back.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

Most expensive meal we had in Chincoteague but not the best. Fried oysters were just OK, prime rib was not even OK and prices were high. Also no view from the restaurant and seems a little stuffy inside. Did love the massive chocolate cake for dessert though.