US$59
US$93
Econo Lodge(Christiansburg)
US$49
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$109
US$51
US$108
US$135
US$132
US$116
Homewood
The Oaks Victorian Inn(Christiansburg)
US$243
All reviewsthe hotel managerroom was cleanwafflesfront desk managernight staylong tripmorning breakfastbusiness tripgreat pricenice stayraviinterstatevirginiapetblacksburg
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This has to be the best Days Inn I've ever stayed in. Friendly staff, a clean, cozy room, and an actual full hot breakfast (unlike many other Wyndham properties I've stayed at). Definitely will stay again in the future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This was our second stay at Days Inn Christiansburg and we were again happy with our choice! We chose this Days Inn due to the affordable price, its proximity to many restaurants and places to shop as well as Virginia Tech. Michelle (who enjoyed pictures of my chickens) and Raj were super awesome! Friendly, personable and helpful which added to an all around great trip!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I am no stranger to motels or hotels who accommodate those of us on a strict budget but this was my first stay at the Days Inn Christiansburg And was more than pleasantly surprised by the affordable weekend, Friday-Monday, deal that I was offered. ( Based off of previous experiences; I am used to having to haggle and hassle the guy at the desk to come down even a few dollars in price especially when booking a whole weekend, I would be lucky to get them down to $230 for Friday thru Tuesday morning checkout and that’s if they were in a good mood and it wasn’t a premium price weekend ). The manager/owner of the Days Inn Christiansburg didn’t even give me a chance to haggle him because the first price out of his mouth of $200 couldn’t be beat and I was immediately sold. The place was so quiet and the staff all so very friendly, and don’t even get me started on the complimentary breakfast with real freshly prepared sausage and gravy, all you can eat cheese omelettes and sausage patties, make-your-own waffles and pancakes with optional blueberry filling on the side, plus all the other usual breakfast items to start your day off right, I ended up staying two extra nights and was reluctant to leave after almost a week. If you are planning on staying in the Christiansburg area I recommend this place above all. And if you stay in the area often then make sure you let the manager Robbie know as he encourages customer loyalty and rewards accordingly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple