“So delicious!”
Review of Sakoonthai

Sakoonthai
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The food and service are fantastic! I had the classic, pad thai. It was phenomenal. If you are nearby, stop in. The only con is that it's small but I liked that too.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

My daughter stopped her for dinner after her lacrosse game. When we arrived around 7 pm, all the tables were taken except the one by the door, which we were seated at. Despite the proximity to the door, no cold blast of air could be felt when the door was opened. My daughter had the chicken drunken noodle, which she said was very good. I had the Panang curry chicken, which a had a lot of sauce covering a moderate amount of chicken, but it seemed a little watered down, or not full of flavor. But it was good and warm. Service was attentive and fast.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

All the taste of Thailand are woven together into beautiful meals at this fine restaurant. The staff is nice and the pricing is fair. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Adorable decoration and very good service. We always find ourselves in need of a take home boxes. Great portions!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My go-to place for homemade Drunken Noodles!

These homemade noodles are thick and chewy, though they melt in your mouth! The BEST I've found, and I've looked for homemade noodles in all my travels from D.C. to Denver, Colorado - these are my Gold Standard!

Great service and cozy atmosphere - it's tiny, so call ahead!