“Really hoping for better...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Covington
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Covington
Reviewed 15 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Moli K, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The motel was old and outdated , no room key the desk clerk had to walk me to my room and unlock the door each time I left and came back. Very small and dark room. Smelled of cigarettes in a non smoking room. No ice bucket , I stay on first floor ice Mach on 2nd floor other side of the building. Too much to write about . Take your Lysol and bug spray with you.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for the review and sincere apologize that your were not satisfied with your stay with us and inconvenience due to key and house keeping issue.

We take all the negative reviews very seriously as this gives us a chance to reflect on the services we offer. We once again apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and sincerely hope that you will give us another chance and come back and stay with us.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I got in late that evening. There were only 3 hotels in the area, one of which was the Baymont Inn. I wanted to use my reward points for the reservation. Online showed there were no vacancies. I called the hotel directly, they had vacancies. Rooms started at $89 per night. They were fresh out of the $89 rooms, but they had the $99 + rooms. With AARP the room would be $89 + $11 tax. I called Wyndham Rewards directly to use my points. On their site it showed no availability. I had them call the hotel, there was availability. Wyndham quoted me $50 + tax per nite. However, they could not follow thru with the rate because the hotel did not turn on the "available status." Therefore, I paid over $100 for the 1 nite stay. Then my key wold not open the door. The clerk had to let me in with her key. Which meant I could not leave the room, unless I had the clerk let me in again. All nite long the heat would make noise. Then in the morning, breakfast. Thank God there is a McDonalds on every corner. "I'm Lovin It."

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2016

I've stayed here almost every week for the last 3 months and have seen steady improvement. I believe the room is clean and most importantly the sheets are clean. However this motel has seen some abuse by guestsrepairing. I have stayed in 6 to 10 different rooms and my primary complaint is that the walls need repainting and are marked up often with motor oil covered hand prints. Simple fix and that it hasn't been is unacceptable. Other minor complaints are the 100 to 110 (200 to 210) wing has a lukewarm hot water tank and the owners know that some of the locks don't work and have done nothing to fix them. It's annoying to have to have a staff member let you into your room. But the staff is friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your review we certainly appreciate it. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are very happy to hear that you like our staff service. it's guests like you that make our jobs worthwhile. We can steady improvement due to accept and work on suggestion of our guest like you.

We are working on key problem and other small problem which suggest have sort out.

Once again thanks for your suggestion. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
3.1 km away
10.0 km away
Oak Tree Inn Low Moor
Oak Tree Inn Low Moor
#1 of 1 in Low Moor

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Covington? Share your experiences!