US$85
US$126
US$157
Budget Inn Motel(Covington)
US$105
The Omni Homestead Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$305
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Roseloe Motel(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Quality Inn(Lewisburg)
US$110
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The rooms don't have keys. Not sure how the fire marshall would respond to this? The breakfast poor and foods were sitting at room temp. The parking lot was a hazard area with construction projects. The staff dressed in street clothing and it was difficult to get service. The room was non smoking but smelled like a ashtray.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Moli K, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The motel was old and outdated , no room key the desk clerk had to walk me to my room and unlock the door each time I left and came back. Very small and dark room. Smelled of cigarettes in a non smoking room. No ice bucket , I stay on first floor ice Mach on 2nd floor other side of the building. Too much to write about . Take your Lysol and bug spray with you.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for the review and sincere apologize that your were not satisfied with your stay with us and inconvenience due to key and house keeping issue.

We take all the negative reviews very seriously as this gives us a chance to reflect on the services we offer. We once again apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and sincerely hope that you will give us another chance and come back and stay with us.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I got in late that evening. There were only 3 hotels in the area, one of which was the Baymont Inn. I wanted to use my reward points for the reservation. Online showed there were no vacancies. I called the hotel directly, they had vacancies. Rooms started at $89 per night. They were fresh out of the $89 rooms, but they had the $99 + rooms. With AARP the room would be $89 + $11 tax. I called Wyndham Rewards directly to use my points. On their site it showed no availability. I had them call the hotel, there was availability. Wyndham quoted me $50 + tax per nite. However, they could not follow thru with the rate because the hotel did not turn on the "available status." Therefore, I paid over $100 for the 1 nite stay. Then my key wold not open the door. The clerk had to let me in with her key. Which meant I could not leave the room, unless I had the clerk let me in again. All nite long the heat would make noise. Then in the morning, breakfast. Thank God there is a McDonalds on every corner. "I'm Lovin It."

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo