“Good local lunch Choice”
Review of 316 Cibo - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
316 Cibo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is a really neat restaurant in downtown Danville Va. Atmosphere is a that of a very "hip cafe" and menu and food quality is exceptional for lunch. For their salads they offer a variety of greens and then construct to your liking with any ingredients you can think of. My favorite choices for lunch are the paninis. Really large made to order sandwiches with lots of choices. Consistently good.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This was a perfect restaurant stop on our trip. A nice find. Good carrot soup and excellent ham and munster sandwich. Homemade cookies too! Nice cafe with fresh food and clean setting. Obviously downtown Danville is being renovated so lots of construction.. But i see lots of potential. We hope to come back!

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Always enjoy eating a here. The food pushes the envelope of what is considered typical for this area. Great soup. Great salads. Great sandwiches. Truly what most would consider a great deli lunch counter. Very progressive for Danville, which sadly might be there downfall.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

i did love the salad. i wish that i had a place like this in my home town of Charlottesville. back porch was a nice place to eat. i will go back if i were going down 29 again. great ice tea too. i can't speak to the sandwiches ... but they look good.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

It's in a convenient downtown location, the decor has a clean metro vibe, and it offers a good lunch menu, but the ordering process and the overall service is frustratingly chaotic, confusing and slow. I just left there from ordering a chef salad for take-out, the second person in line, and it still took me 15 minutes to get in and out. I try to be patient, but I never go there when time is an issue. I've even called ahead for take-out and still had to wait! As I said, I like this place and I would like for it to succeed, but it's days are numbered unless the order-flow and the service improves.

1  Thank 123,568,746