“Fast”

Smashburger
Ranked #17 of 92 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Arrived from a flight and was quite hungry. Line was long but to my surprise moved really fast. Burger was great.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I had an egg and cheese sandwich and a soda for LESS THAN $5 at an AIRPORT.

In the world of $6 coffee, this a huge victory for the little people traveling for business in this world. The atmosphere was even pleasant!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

First time trying a smashburger and it was good. Reviews on TA are on point. Good place to get a reasonably priced burger at the airport that tastes good as well as the fries. Friendly staff and quick service. Next time we're at Dulles and have time before the flight, we'll make our way to smashburger.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Between planes, and this was the closest fast food option. I'm glad! I had never even seen a Smashburger before, but I really liked it.

Had the "Classic" Smashburger and Smash Fries......burger had a great bun, good, fresh meat, and good condiments. Fries had olive oil and rosemary on them.....fabulous.
If I had a Smashburger near me, this would be my "go to" burger.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We were catching a connecting flight back home after vacation and Smashburger was in our concourse. Very quick and very good! No complaints!