Spent three nights here for a nearby conference. Hotel is nice, room was clean. All I can say is (for better or worse) this is a Courtyard like all others.
I have spent many nights in Marriott hotels and can safely say that they all run together and this hotel has nothing to set it apart.
- Plenty of parking - check
- Easy access from IAD - check
- Small, expensive restaurant/bar on the premises - check
- Lobby identical to all other Courtyards - check
- Clean room, nice bathroom with plenty of counter space - check
If you are looking for a place to spend the night - this is the place for you. If you are looking for an 'experience' I would recommend looking elsewhere.
I did not even take any pictures as there was no way (other then by GPS location) that I could tell which Courtyard the pictures were from.More