US$147
US$111
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$152
Residence Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites at Dulles Airport(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$119
Hampton.com
US$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$111
US$104
US$100
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
US$80
US$76
SuburbanHotels
All reviewsnice mallshopping mallbusiness travelfire pitcourtyard by marriottmile radiusstarbucks coffeebistro areathe hotel staffwalking distanceneeded a place to stayclean roomseasy accessking roomcheesecake factoryno exceptiona wonderful stay
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I chose to stay at this Courtyard due to its location to both the airport and the Dulles Town Center mall. I've stayed at this location before and have had good experiences. This stay was no exception. The hotel staff is very warm and welcoming, and the room was spacious and comfortable. The hotel has a beautifully landscaped courtyard in the back, and the interior lobby design gives off an airy, spacious, and contemporary look. The wi-fi was fast and worked well. The only drawback is that the refrigerator in the room didn't cool my beverages very much at all. I ordered dinner at the Bistro hotel restaurant, and the food is agreeable, and not bad for the price paid. This hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Dulles airport, and I like being able to rest the day before a long transoceanic airplane flight.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and look forward to another here again when I come back from my trip.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Great stay at the gem of a hotel! Clean rooms, ample amenities, shuttle to Dulles, nearby restaurants. Only suggestion is to have a free breakfast. Pool small but clan as is hot tub. Exercise room with lots of equipment. Staff very friendly and accommodating

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Janet O
Reviewed 27 April 2016

This is the most modern/newest Courtyard I have stayed in and probably the best.
The hotel is in a very good location within waling distance of the mall and lots of other restaurants and facilities.
The rooms are pretty standard, a little cold in atmosphere but very well equipped.
Most importantly is of course the bed which is excellent.
The lobby area is very funky and attractive, there is an attractive courtyard area with plenty of chairs and a fireplace.
The gym is small but well equipped and well looked after -- well used and not just an afterthought to say they have a gym like some hotels.
The staff I encountered were EXCELLENT. From the smile that greeted me when I arrived to the other pleasant answers and care. This is obviously well managed property so THANKS for a nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank neilmj
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the courtyard for 2 nights in march before my flight after i have spent a week attending a meeting at the world bank. The courtyard marriot is a beautiful hotel that is about 8 dollars away from Washington dc by public transport. The rooms are quite neat and beautiful. The closeness to Dulles Town Centre mall makes shopping so convenient. There is a shuttle to and from the hotel to the mall and Dulles international airport which is about 10 mins drive. My stay at the courtyard was very relaxing and i will surely stay at the courtyard anytime I am in washington dc.
Though breakfast ought to be included in the room rate

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

I'm a loyal Marriott user, but don't recall staying in a Courtyard brand before. I booked a King w/ sofa and they gave we a room with two queens. I was just off the plane from London, and just come from dinner, so I was too tired to deal with it and just stayed in the two queen room. (One for my suitcases and one for me.)

Bed was comfortable. My US adapter didn't fit Into the space available for the socket by the bed. Annoying but not a deal breaker. Bathroom is tired and needs an overhaul. I had trouble getting the tub to drain. Figured it out once I got out of the shower. Towels are rather thin and it just all felt old.

Quite a bit of noise from the hallway outside. I wonder why hotels don't make the doors more soundproof?

Location is handy for the mall and lots of choice in restaurants. Because of that, I would return for a one night stay. If I were staying longer I think I'd look for something newer or freshly refurbished.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Gregg C, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Good Afternoon!

We appreciate your feedback and have addressed the issues you had while staying with the appropriate teams to ensure an isolated experience. We are happy to say a bathroom re-do is in the scheduled and we hope the next time you visit the Washington D.C area you'll have a chance to experience it.

Thank your again for your time and feedback,