US$140
US$119
  • Pool
US$118
Residence Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites at Dulles Airport(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$119
US$101
US$99
US$100
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$83
CandlewoodSuites
US$94
US$89
SuburbanHotels
All reviewsnice mallbusiness travelfire pitshopping mallcourtyard by marriottmile radiusstarbucks coffeebistro areano surprisesthe hotel staffneeded a place to stayeasy accessrooms are cleanking roomno exceptiona wonderful staythose places
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Spent three nights here for a nearby conference. Hotel is nice, room was clean. All I can say is (for better or worse) this is a Courtyard like all others.
I have spent many nights in Marriott hotels and can safely say that they all run together and this hotel has nothing to set it apart.
- Plenty of parking - check
- Easy access from IAD - check
- Small, expensive restaurant/bar on the premises - check
- Lobby identical to all other Courtyards - check
- Clean room, nice bathroom with plenty of counter space - check
If you are looking for a place to spend the night - this is the place for you. If you are looking for an 'experience' I would recommend looking elsewhere.
I did not even take any pictures as there was no way (other then by GPS location) that I could tell which Courtyard the pictures were from.

Room Tip: All rooms are identical, it does not make a difference
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank gravel11
Gregg C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Thank you for your recent stay at the Courtyard Dulles Town Center. At Courtyard, we strive to provide our guests with exceptional service and we are happy to hear that we have again met those expectations. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and we will use it to improve our services for your next visit with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I chose to stay at this Courtyard due to its location to both the airport and the Dulles Town Center mall. I've stayed at this location before and have had good experiences. This stay was no exception. The hotel staff is very warm and welcoming, and the room was spacious and comfortable. The hotel has a beautifully landscaped courtyard in the back, and the interior lobby design gives off an airy, spacious, and contemporary look. The wi-fi was fast and worked well. The only drawback is that the refrigerator in the room didn't cool my beverages very much at all. I ordered dinner at the Bistro hotel restaurant, and the food is agreeable, and not bad for the price paid. This hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Dulles airport, and I like being able to rest the day before a long transoceanic airplane flight.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and look forward to another here again when I come back from my trip.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Great stay at the gem of a hotel! Clean rooms, ample amenities, shuttle to Dulles, nearby restaurants. Only suggestion is to have a free breakfast. Pool small but clan as is hot tub. Exercise room with lots of equipment. Staff very friendly and accommodating

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Janet O
Reviewed 27 April 2016

This is the most modern/newest Courtyard I have stayed in and probably the best.
The hotel is in a very good location within waling distance of the mall and lots of other restaurants and facilities.
The rooms are pretty standard, a little cold in atmosphere but very well equipped.
Most importantly is of course the bed which is excellent.
The lobby area is very funky and attractive, there is an attractive courtyard area with plenty of chairs and a fireplace.
The gym is small but well equipped and well looked after -- well used and not just an afterthought to say they have a gym like some hotels.
The staff I encountered were EXCELLENT. From the smile that greeted me when I arrived to the other pleasant answers and care. This is obviously well managed property so THANKS for a nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank neilmj
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the courtyard for 2 nights in march before my flight after i have spent a week attending a meeting at the world bank. The courtyard marriot is a beautiful hotel that is about 8 dollars away from Washington dc by public transport. The rooms are quite neat and beautiful. The closeness to Dulles Town Centre mall makes shopping so convenient. There is a shuttle to and from the hotel to the mall and Dulles international airport which is about 10 mins drive. My stay at the courtyard was very relaxing and i will surely stay at the courtyard anytime I am in washington dc.
Though breakfast ought to be included in the room rate

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo