“Another excellent pre-flight overnight stay.”

Courtyard Dulles Town Center
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Dulles
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I've stayed at this hotel quite a few times over the past several years. This is my 4th time doing on overnight stay prior to a flight at IAD airport the following day. The hotel staff I've always found to be first rate, and this stay was no exception. What I really liked this visit were the newly designed rooms. I love the new decor and furnishings, as it lends to a refreshing look and feel to it. The new sofa and laptop stand is a nice touch, and the room itself helped give a rejuvenating overnight stay. They also have new workout equipment in their gym, which I used while there. They have a good, high quality selection of dinner offerings at their Bistro restaurant. The prices are fairly reasonable there, but my entree was very good. The next morning, I took the hotel shuttle to the airport for my upcoming flight. The location of this hotel is ideal, it is close to the mall and some shopping establishments, which is nice. But the hotel is far enough away from those places; enough to ensure a quiet and restful stay.

I had a wonderful stay, and look forward to my next stay in a few weeks.

Room Tip: If you can get a room with the balcony facing their Courtyard, it would give a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a close friend's wedding. The hotel looks very clean and up to date. The rooms are nice and spacious and the check in process was very smooth. There's a cute hotel bar that had nice drinks for the evening and they also had a great freshly made breakfast (for a fee) in the morning. The hotel is located next t a huge plaza with stores and restaurants, and close to the highway. We loved it there and will definitely stay there again if we are visiting that area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This is the best hotel that I have stayed at in a long time! The front desk personnel were fabulous. They were more than happy to help you. I was concerned because of Renovations going on at the hotel, but it was never a problem. There are no restaurants to see from the hotel, however, there are several within walking distance. If you need a hotel for this area, do not miss this one!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2017

My husband and I needed a place to stay for a week and a half in January 2017 (around the time of the inauguration) prior to closing on our new home. We live in Ashburn, VA but sold our prior home and temporarily left the area to reside with family while our new home was being built. I am sooooo glad I chose this hotel. Being a local I had passed this hotel many times and never thought twice about it. One of my pet peeves is cleanliness especially when it comes to hotels. Man was I surprised! The hotel including our room and bathroom were spotless and well maintained. Our 8 day stay was perfect. The lobby is really nice as well and I noticed lots of people took advantage of the indoor pool. The internet met our needs as we are remote employees. The only complaint I have is that there wasn't a microwave in the room, there is however a mini refrigerator.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Hotel has great space in their lobby to relax and enjoy a glass of wine. Front Desk Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Their is pool and whirlpool on site. Outside space is also great for the warmer months. Hotel is across the street from the town center mall. A free Shuttle is available from Dulles International Airport to the hotel and can take you to the mall. Room are spacious. They are renovating the guest rooms soon, which will make it even better. Overall a great place to stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Andre G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dulles
8.8 km away
2.7 km away
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
2.1 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport

Been to Courtyard Dulles Town Center? Share your experiences!