US$142
US$111
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites at Dulles Airport(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$73
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$152
US$144
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$111
US$104
Hyatt.com
US$85
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$74
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$76
SuburbanHotels
All reviewsnice mallshopping mallbusiness travelfire pitcourtyard by marriottmile radiusstarbucks coffeebistro areathe hotel staffwalking distanceneeded a place to stayclean roomseasy accessking roomcheesecake factoryno exceptiona wonderful stay
Reviewed 28 July 2017

My family was flying out of Dulles Airport, so we were looking for a hotel that we could stay, park for the duration of the trip, and get a free shuttle to the hotel. As a Marriott, Hilton, and SPG rewards member, I called around to all of the 'airport' hotels for the best deal. Why did Courtyard Dulles win out? Because everywhere we looked into (about 6 hotels for the reward category we were looking for) charged anywhere from $5 to $7 per night. CDTC charged nothing. We even requested the shuttle for 7 hours after our checkout time, and they still honored our stay by offering free parking and shuttle to IAD.

As for the hotel itself, the one drawback was that they don't offer free breakfast like some other Marriott brands. However, the disappointment of having to buy breakfast was offset by saving over $70 for parking. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. The room, likewise was simple and clean. The Dulles Town Center is right next door, and has a mall and a bunch of restaurants.

There was an odor (maybe paint or thinner) that was prevalent in the elevator during our stay, but it weakened from our arrival to our departure. A slight annoyance, but nothing to affect my rating.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Across from the mall so you can shop or get a pedi or manicure. The bar area is great and the outdoor space with the fire pit was a great place to meet with all the other guest in from out of town for the wedding. The rooms were very comfortable and I slept like a rock on the wonderful mattress and loved having four pillows on the bed - perfect. The only problem was I had problems with the wi-if (kept getting kicked off)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I've stayed in this hotel on business trips and while I prefer the Residence Inn, this is an excellent alternative.

What I like:

The Bistro at the Courtyard is nice, it's a good place to get breakfast and coffee in the morning, and a great place to have a glass of wine at the end of the day.

They offer a shuttle that will take you nearby (I think it's a five mile radius) if you want to go eat or shop nearby. Shuttle drive was friendly and prompt. He gave us a business card to call so we could request a ride back to the hotel.

The room is pretty standard but nice. I'm always a bit disappointed when rooms don't have USB ports. They were going through a renovation and I haven't stayed in the new rooms but I have co-workers who have and they have said that USB ports were not something they added (disappointing).

The bed is comfortable, and I enjoyed my stay. The room had a mini-fridge, which is always nice. I was there during a snow storm so worked in the Bistro for most of the morning and it was very comfortable with decent Wi-Fi.

The staff is very friendly and housekeeping was great as well.

What I don't like:

While it's across the street from a shopping mall, I don't love the location but that's clearly a personal choice. The TV channels tend to be heavy on the news and sports channels and I would like better choices or a smart TV.

I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I've stayed at this hotel quite a few times over the past several years. This is my 4th time doing on overnight stay prior to a flight at IAD airport the following day. The hotel staff I've always found to be first rate, and this stay was no exception. What I really liked this visit were the newly designed rooms. I love the new decor and furnishings, as it lends to a refreshing look and feel to it. The new sofa and laptop stand is a nice touch, and the room itself helped give a rejuvenating overnight stay. They also have new workout equipment in their gym, which I used while there. They have a good, high quality selection of dinner offerings at their Bistro restaurant. The prices are fairly reasonable there, but my entree was very good. The next morning, I took the hotel shuttle to the airport for my upcoming flight. The location of this hotel is ideal, it is close to the mall and some shopping establishments, which is nice. But the hotel is far enough away from those places; enough to ensure a quiet and restful stay.

I had a wonderful stay, and look forward to my next stay in a few weeks.

Room Tip: If you can get a room with the balcony facing their Courtyard, it would give a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a close friend's wedding. The hotel looks very clean and up to date. The rooms are nice and spacious and the check in process was very smooth. There's a cute hotel bar that had nice drinks for the evening and they also had a great freshly made breakfast (for a fee) in the morning. The hotel is located next t a huge plaza with stores and restaurants, and close to the highway. We loved it there and will definitely stay there again if we are visiting that area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple