“Dinner ”
Review of El Ranchero

El Ranchero
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Emporia
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant experience. Service was quick and server was attentive. The food was excellent, well cooked and short wait after placing our order. Unable to eat the entire plate. Took remaining food for lunch tomorrow.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Very conveniently located in the lobby of the Days Inn. Peeps, the food is delish! ours was a party of 4, we ordered fajita for 2 (and had 1/2 left over), quesadillas and a fajita salad. The chips tasted fresh and both the white and the red salsas were very good too. The highlight of the night were the margaritas! They are very good size and probably one of the best I've had. After a long trip, that was exactly what we all needed!
If in Emporia, go by, eat, enjoy. You won't regret it :)

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I went here for dinner on a Monday night after checking in to my hotel down the road. It was hard to find as its sign is rather small and it's located inside of a Days Inn. We found it unusual to be part of a hotel, but we tried it anyway. Our host and waiter was very friendly. We were seated quickly and were able to make our selections almost as quickly. We had Margueritas which were very good and inexpensive. The chips and salsa were also very good (spicy). Our meals were served promptly and the portions were reasonably generous. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I would gladly return if I'm in the area again.

1  Thank Murl R
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Stopped on our way through for a light supper and was not disappointment. They start you off with a bowl of chips with a white spicy sauce and a red hotter sauce. My wife had the fajita steak salad that was filled with grilled steak strips, plenty of greens, tomatoes and came with sour cream and guacamole. I chose the chicken wings that were fried just right and had my choice of sauces. As usual I had the red habanero that had a good amount of heat and no side taste. The service as well as the food was excellent and the establishment was very neat and clean.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Great place for Mexican Food and drinks. El Ranchero is attached to the Days Inn I stay at on my travels up and down the East Coast.
The restaurant is very clean and well maintained .The people who run El Ranchero are friendly, the food, Margaritas and service are great
I have eaten there since it opened about 3 years ago and will continue to do so.