“RUN...eat somewhere else! GROSS!”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #21 of 41 Restaurants in Emporia
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

First off, this is a busy place that is in need of some management intervention. Super busy, one cashier taking orders. 10-12 customers standing around waiting for their orders, 5 in line ahead of me, with approx 10+ cars at the drive thru. The place is grossly dirty. I've never seen a KFC this filthy. I was able to get past that until, while standing at the counter, having just placed my order, I witnessed a worker, towards the back of the kitchen, take a large cooking tray out from behind a wall where she was working, and take what had all the appearances of pink chicken fluids and poor it down the large drain in the floor right in clear sight, maybe 15' away from the counter. Sometimes ignorance is bliss and I would have preferred to have been ignorant as to what she was doing having just placed an order. I watched servers arms touch food as they reached into the back to get potato wedges...the place is a hot mess.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Friendly staff, but really couldn't understand them in the speaker at the drive through. Gave us plenty of dipping sauces which is unusual for a fast food restaurant. The food was hot and fresh.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I seldom want greasy fried chicken, but this last Nov. I did. I found this KFC that offered a all you can eat lunch buffet. I was surprised at the value for what was received.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

As we were traveling from NC....we opted to stop.
We walked inside, it was busy.................but clean.
The wing meal I got........well they were the smallest wings I have seen in ages.
They were however seasoned well.
Since it was a TB/KFC combo store, the others in my group got the TB items.

It met the need.......

The location is kinda OFF of the 58 road...so that kinda wasn't great.
The parking lot has querky signs for trucks / RVs..........be mindful.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

This is a combo fast food option with KFC and Taco Bell. We found the service to be slower than normal and were missing some of our ordered and paid for food. If you are not in a hurry this should work for you but be sure to check your bag before leaving.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!