“Family restaurant with great food”
Review of Pad Thai

Pad Thai
Ranked #189 of 427 Restaurants in Fairfax
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Visited this restaurant for the first time with three friends. We all had soup and Pad Thai noodles. I had a fish entre and one of my friends had chicken with veggies. All the dishes were very well prepared and the portions were more than adequate. We each had a doggie bag after dinner. For dessert we had mango and sweet rice. The mangos were nice and fresh and the rice warm and sweet. The entire evening was a great experience

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Decent, but not great. I'm not sure why Thai places have a hard time making it in our neck of the woods, but we've seen several come and go over the years. These guys do a nice job (nice, not great), but I've found the portions a bit small, prices a bit high and the food not consistent. We end up eating here to get our Thai fix every months or so, but I'm always looking for alternatives.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

I am not a big fan of Thai food but I accepted what my associates recommended.

The service was impecable. They have a nice variety of rhums.

I ordered the managers favorite. I discovered that the managered has chaged! Any how, it tasted better than it looked. Go for other option.

Ice cream was amazing.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

I've been to several Thai places around DC and nothing compares to pad Thai. Small and unassuming, you come here for the food. Service and ambience are fine for a small restaurant. I've been here several times and will be back. Highly recommend any noodle or curry dish, but my favorite is the drunken noodles with duck--delicious.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Traveling for work, I did a quick search for thai nearby. This was closeby and decided to give it a try. It's a rather small place, cozy is a good description. The staff is very friendly. The food is great and you can tell the chef really takes pride in the dish. As others mentioned, portions may be a little smaller than you're expecting. However, the prices are reasonable and the quality is great. I had the Penang Curry (with chicken) and some spring rolls to start. I did not leave hungry. I'm sorry I didn't get to try the desserts.

Been to Pad Thai? Share your experiences!