“Great meat!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Fairfax
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Fairfax is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 433 Restaurants in Fairfax
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Government County Pkwy
Reviewed 5 August 2017

As usual in all the Ruth's Chris restaurants, meat is great, espcially beef and cooked truly to each person's taste.
Quite expensive, as usual.
Service is good but could be a touch more attentive.
End of service at 8:30pm is truly too early: Fairfax is not exactly Midwest!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Neighborhood gem! Friendly staff and reception desk. The food is always outstanding and we look forward to many more memories with friends and family while dining at this location.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Eight of us went for dinner. With that many a menu with options is always good. Everyone ordered what looked good to them. I had the Bone-in Filet which was cooked to perfection. Sides were great as was the service. Everyone enjoyed their food and the evening.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We're always pleased with how well this chain does. I had a "classic" combination, Butter Lettuce BLT Salad, 6-ounce Filet & Shrimp, and Toasted Coconut & Pineapple Bread Pudding
Rum Crème Anglaise, Macadamia chocolate bark (Yes, that's one dessert!). My wife had the Petite Filet & Shrimp. I substituted a baked potato for the standard side (cost $5 extra--exorbitant!) What we did is share my salad, baked potato, and dessert. They split the salad and baked potato for us at the table--a nice touch. We had glasses of Pahlmeyer red wine. Service was extremely attentive without being overbearing. Bread was OK, Firebird's for example is better. I got six shrimp with my dish and my wife got three with hers--very nice large size. Filets were cooked just as we asked for. All in all a very nice dinner

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Plenty of parking, even have complimentary valet parking. Wine was good but a glass is small and expensive (not a good combo). Service was very good. Salmon portion was well prepared and very large, but although the steak was good sized, it just lacked the flavor you expect at this price point. Better choices abound in the area.