“A Bit of France in the Mosaic District”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Ranked #129 of 428 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Good place for coffee and a croissant or whatever else looks good under the glass counter. A well-designed interior resembling a country cafe somewhere in Normandy, LPQ offers nice lunches and a selection of excellent breads.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Average food and overpriced. There are other choices that I believe are a better value. This is not really French bistro food

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I tried 'em all during my time there and LPQ's was by far the best! That and their bread and deserts are simply fabulous. Really enjoyed them. Cool venue, great staff, and if you're at the Hyatt House (we were) they offer a discount as well. What's not to like?

1  Thank R B
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I had a solo breakfast here on Valentine's Day morning and had the best omelet of my life here! Everything was delicious. There was a rose at my table and my server, Robert J, made sure to wish me a happy Valentine's Day and made every effort to make my morning special. His personality and service were just as wonderful as the food and drinks. If I am ever in the Fairfax area again, I will absolutely be returning to Le Pain Quotidien!

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I went to Le Pain Quotidien for dinner when I was staying at the Hyatt House (which is right next to the restaurant despite what Trip Advisor says the address is). I was with a bunch of coworkers, and we all loved our food. The best part, though, was our server - he was hilarious and clearly loved his job. He had great recommendations and knew lots of details about the menu. I had the Oven-Roasted Chicken and Smoked Mozzarella Tartine, which was really good. Some of my friends had the autumn and winter bowls, and my friend had the Proscuitto, Pear and Fig Tartine, which he's had a few times and loves. A few friends went back for dessert and said the lemon tart was really good. The service was a bit slow at the end, but overall was a good experience.

Been to Le Pain Quotidien? Share your experiences!