“Business Lunch at the bar”
Review of Coastal Flats

Coastal Flats
Ranked #2 of 435 Restaurants in Fairfax
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Good meal. Walk-in meant we had to sit at the bar and be served and talk there. Salads and soups were good.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I chose Coastal Flats because of the Trip Advisor rating and all the stellar reviews.
I was not disappointed.
I took a seat at the bar and was greeted by bar staff Mason, Charlotte and Michelle.
All were friendly and knowledgeable. Their service was spot on.
I ordered a libation and started checking out the menu.
I decided on the lobster bisque and the lobster salad (I needed a lobster fix).The bisque was perfect temperature and flavorful. It had plentiful amounts of lobster bits. The lobster salad was excellent with just the right amount of dressing and seasonings.
I usually don’t have dessert, but Michelle mentioned a pumpkin cheesecake special. I couldn’t resist. The cheesecake texture,temperature and taste were just right.
All in all, a great experience. I will return again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The wait for the Cheescake Factory was too long so we thought we would try Coastal Flats. We were gladly surprised. Great jamacain style food. Healthier than most chains. Flavorful and fun. Didnt have any drinks but tbey looked awesome.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Part of Great American restaurant group, we have eaten at Mikes American, Ozzies, Sweetwater Cafe in addition to Coastal Flats. Every experience was 5 star in all places.The management clearly has put a lot of thought into their operation. There are always sufficient, well trained servers to ensure no matter how busy ,service is prompt, well executed, accommodating and friendly. Coastal Flats is the seafood themed restaurant. All dishes were outstanding. Ate there again last night and there was no problem with special requests...i.e. Substituting lettuce wrap for fish tacos. Food is fresh, well prepared and very tasty.it can get a bit noisy when crowded, at all sites, but it is not unpleasant, in fact with outstanding staff it just feels like a high energy experience. Conversation is not impeded. Bottom line, one of our favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Fast service and very attentive! The food is ALWAYS delicious! I especially love the Drunken Ribeye!!! My mouth is watering writing this!