“Burger and a Beer”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #190 of 435 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The Red Robin is close to my office so I go there several times a month. They have the best burgers I have ever eaten.

Several comments:
Sometimes it takes a while to get waited on. But the wait is worth it.
I have noticed one thing that seems to occur on a regular basis. The bartenders make a lot of noise when they drop the plates in the container for the kitchen help to pick up. I usually sit at the bar so I can watch the TV and it is very noisy.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The burgers were cooked perfectly and tasted great. Love the endless fries. The chocolate milk shake hit the spot. Our waitress was great checking on us frequently. We were seated on the left hand side which is quieter than the large open room seating on the right hand side.

1  Thank Brian904
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I really like that you can get not only bottomless orders of regular fries, but also of the sweet potato fries. Plus, even the specialty drinks like the orange cream soda and different lemonades have free refills. The burgers are good and they have loads of different options for toppings. The onion rings are really great, too, and the milkshakes are excellent.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The service is friendly but not super fast. The fries are bottomless as are the drinks but refills are hard to come by. The burgers are given the seat of honor here, they are truly yummy. Try the onion rings which come on a metal holder, stacked up in size order with little baskets hanging off the sides of different sauces to dip them in - these things are delicious! Forget about a diet here, nothing is less than seven million calories though you can order salads but who orders salads in a place that specializes in burgers?? They serve drinks from the bar, and have a separate (thank God!) kiddie section whihc is always noisy and full of balloons and wee ones.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Our burgers and fries were good and kids enjoyed their grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese sticks. We were seated/tucked away in the left corner towards the back, next to an emergency exit so, service was very slow because we were sort of hidden. We felt ignored. I asked for hot sauce which never came. Our napkins also never made it to our table as well as refills.

Disappointed. Will not return. McDonald's burgers are not so bad after all since I get speedy service there as well as sauce, forks, refills etc at the time when I ask for it.