“Haircut for 12 year old”
Review of De Paris Alexandre

De Paris Alexandre
Ranked #291 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I have gone here a few times - service good. Prices seem up to hairstylist no rhyme or reason. She cut my daughters hair to donate - even though we asked to keep it longer. Then charged us 80$ said it was because she had long hair. I will never return here and have read reviews where the charges are inconsistent. I just felt like the hairdresser was being a bit sneaky and dishonest- I don't have never been charged that much for haircut at any salon!

Reviewed 12 October 2014

Love the décor in here. You feel like you are in a cool club where you can also get your hair done. My favorite spot is the hair washing station with massaging chairs. I am always treated very well here and leave looking and feeling so much better than when I come in! I always get compliments when I get my hair cut here.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great pedicure and massage, good prices. I planned on spending all day at SpaWorld, but since the prices have gone up, I stumbled on this place and decided to do a massage and pedicure at Alexandre de Paris. It was clean and a pleasant experience.