“Experienced Professionals ”
Review of De Paris Alexandre

De Paris Alexandre
Ranked #291 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Alexandre and Susan for about 10 years and love the seasoned, professional skill and results of the cuts ( Alexandre) and color (Susan) give me.
Alexandre has worked hard to build a beautiful, modern, and sophisticated salon that includes an area where he provides hair service ( more expensive) and another room where independent hairstylists are contracted (less expensive).
Although I've only taken advantage of the nail salon part of the larger salon, my manicure was top notch. The salon also offers spa services (massage/ facials).
The Alexandre part of the hair salon is on the pricey side because it includes separate people for hair wash and blow outs, but I usually leave feeling like I've been pampered, so it's worth the cost.
I love that there's parking at the spa and no need to worry about being late because of a lack of street parking.
Important Note: Whoever originally submitted this venue misnamed it. It's Alexandre de Paris- not De Paris Alexandre!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I have gone here a few times - service good. Prices seem up to hairstylist no rhyme or reason. She cut my daughters hair to donate - even though we asked to keep it longer. Then charged us 80$ said it was because she had long hair. I will never return here and have read reviews where the charges are inconsistent. I just felt like the hairdresser was being a bit sneaky and dishonest- I don't have never been charged that much for haircut at any salon!

Reviewed 12 October 2014

Love the décor in here. You feel like you are in a cool club where you can also get your hair done. My favorite spot is the hair washing station with massaging chairs. I am always treated very well here and leave looking and feeling so much better than when I come in! I always get compliments when I get my hair cut here.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great pedicure and massage, good prices. I planned on spending all day at SpaWorld, but since the prices have gone up, I stumbled on this place and decided to do a massage and pedicure at Alexandre de Paris. It was clean and a pleasant experience.