“What a bakery!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This lovely French style bistro knows how to make French baked delicacies. The croissants are so crispy and huge! Buttery and perfect! If like to have a sampling of all in the bakery case. This particular morning, however, I joined a friend for breakfast and had the crepe Romanov. Fresh strawberries in a yummy cream served alongside 2 crepes. While the crepes were a bit on the rubbery side, it didn't stop me from eating every bite. The decaf coffee was on the bitter side and I like a good dark roast. This was not a typical dark roast. It's a nice place to catch up with a friend in a relaxed atmosphere, cafeteria style.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter stopped by on our way home from Awesome Con. This is a bakery and cafeteria style restaurant with charm and a friendly staff. I had been at the La Madeileine in Alexandria but had a much better experience with staff at this one. The creme brule was to die for. My daughter got a chocolate parfait that she enjoyed. Everything was well prepared and the staff was friendly and welcoming. No complaints. Wish we'd have been hungrier so we could have tried a sandwich.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

The best cappuccino I have ever had. This was my first visit. Impressed with the ambiance. Lighting perfect. The cheesecake is delicious. Download the app. You get a free croissant or lemon Madeline

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I come back this restaurant time and time agin for coffee and breakfast with friends or simply by myself. The interior is clean, the decor is rustic French, the staff is polite, the food is dependably good. The pastries are exceptional but a little pricy. I've not had dinner her in several years so I can't speak on the quality of the meals outside of the breakfast offerings. What I like most about it is the atmosphere and the consistent quality of the breakfast pastries, coffee, and other food.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed ourselves so much here - friendly staff, easy to order up and wonderful food served here. We had a very young child with us - very family friendly and French lessons in the rest rooms!